Nice chicken JTS thanks for this!
    Will have a look later.

Thank you kindly curl girl :A
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Can I ask a smart meter question please?
    I have outside meters at the moment, do these run as normal if you have a smart meter installed or are they disconnected/removed?
    I'm still with BG standard tariff and need to do something. I'm worried about changing to smart as I've heard that they can give incorrect readings, overcharging by loads!

Tia.
    My meters are outside and a smart meter is installed, you still have meters outside that you can check, just need to know what buttons to press. So if you are worried, yes you can check outside.
    You can also use them to set energy targets and check what is using most power by turning things off and on.
    If you have been in your home for a while, you will know what amount of enery you have, and what you will be using, so keep an eye on it just to re-assure yourself.
    HTH
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Good morning all

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• annieme
    annieme Posts: 452 Forumite
    According to Savvy Deals on fb:
    42 Birdseye Chicken Dippers reduced to clear in Morrisons for £1.
    Seems National as they are no longer stocking this size :-)
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    My meters are outside and a smart meter is installed, you still have meters outside that you can check, just need to know what buttons to press. So if you are worried, yes you can check outside.
    You can also use them to set energy targets and check what is using most power by turning things off and on.
    If you have been in your home for a while, you will know what amount of enery you have, and what you will be using, so keep an eye on it just to re-assure yourself.
    HTH

Thanks BH

I never considered this and then wondered after Curl girl posted I may or may not look into what costs most but am happy with my monthly costs
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Glad it's not just me with the sweeteners, I have always had issues with them, so I've been off them for decades. Recently I had some without realising and it triggered the most awful indigestion so I shall continue to avoid but it seems I have to be more mindful now as they are everywhere, presumably because of the war on sugar.

No added sugar usually means added sweeteners.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Good morning all

Di I hope you had a restful night and remember to rest up

Well I may participate in your wine gliche if there is an Asda sufficiently close by Will wave as I pass all strategic points :rotfl:

I managed to get a discretionary blue badge and am so looking forward to using it when away Its ok here as I don't generally go far.
    Up here we can park almost indefinitely but I have my 3 hour badge timer to take

Dave Belated birthday wishes and enjoy the weekend celebrations

Take care and enjoy your day
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Am I the only person who doesnt like wine ??

No I cant stand wine and think red wine smells like sweaty feet :rotfl::rotfl:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    HTH

Thanks.
    So are they wired in or portable?
    Wondering where they would go.
    Sorry for all the questions but I don't know anyone with them.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    gocat wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the nivea lip things we got for free or very cheap. Been using one for the past few days as my lips are cracked and sore and it doesnt seem to be helping. Infact they seem worse :eek:
    Wondering if anyone else had, had this problem with them.

I use it all the time when my lips are sore so does my DS works brilliant :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure