Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• Has anyone had email saying there has been a space for ongoing unaddressed mail survey. There is no indication of end in he email. Lets see how long it's going to be for.
  • I am on a resting period following my first time on the panel. I have just started the unaddressed mail survey which appears to be running for 4-5 weeks. Does that mean i will still be entered in to the prize draw if i log on daily ?
  • molerat wrote: »
    2 items in the on line schedule to post Mon & Tues but nothing has arrived :o

Same here phoned this morning it doesn't seem to be a bother, they'll just note it & if it does arrive then send them next week. I am only just back on the panel but nothing showing to post next week. Wonder if I'll be resting again ?
  • Zeusiblue wrote: »
    I am on a resting period following my first time on the panel. I have just started the unaddressed mail survey which appears to be running for 4-5 weeks. Does that mean i will still be entered in to the prize draw if i log on daily ?

Yes you don't need to be on the active panel, I won the £10 daily the other week before going back on the panel while doing a correctly delivered survey
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • I have now missed posting one item for two weeks as I have had no smart. When I phoned them last week I was told to leave it to next week and post when I had a smart.

Posting day is today (1 week late) and still no smart as I haven't received any items for a week now. Is this because I am coming to the end of my survey period or just part of the general chaos as it can't help the survey results.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I have now missed posting one item for two weeks as I have had no smart. When I phoned them last week I was told to leave it to next week and post when I had a smart.

Posting day is today (1 week late) and still no smart as I haven't received any items for a week now. Is this because I am coming to the end of my survey period or just part of the general chaos as it can't help the survey results.

Hi

When that happened to me, they sent me a SMART. Email them if you don't receive a SMART this week, otherwise send it anyway next week.

It's really strange-sometimes I have no SMARTs other times I have 8 and have to return 4. Sounds like chaos.

Does anyone know what's happened to the training for new starters, as some of the questions on here -What's a SMART:eek::eek: Do they get no training?
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,094 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Hi

When that happened to me, they sent me a SMART. Email them if you don't receive a SMART this week, otherwise send it anyway next week.

It's really strange-sometimes I have no SMARTs other times I have 8 and have to return 4. Sounds like chaos.

Does anyone know what's happened to the training for new starters, as some of the questions on here -What's a SMART:eek::eek: Do they get no training?

I got nothing when I started. I learned what to do from the training and FAQ sections and reading this forum. I also emailed the helpline with queries.

Two weeks after I started I got a phonecall to welcome me and told them I had not received any training pack. I was told they would send me one. Six months later I have still not received it.

I got an email advising me that I was on my last two weeks of my stint.

But my next weekly pack contained my 'Setember incentive'.

The next day I got a welcome email.

I am still receiving and sending items so I guess I am not stopping after all.

Apart from the above I have always had a helpful reply to emails withing three days
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    molerat wrote: »
    2 items in the on line schedule to post Mon & Tues but nothing has arrived :o
    Pack arrived this morning so will post today's this afternoon and Monday's next week.

Had a phone call yesterday to tell me training is over and I am now doing it for real ;)
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    ..... Is this because I am coming to the end of my survey period or just part of the general chaos as it can't help the survey results.
    Anyone not connected to the survey but reading this thread can only come to the conclusion that the royal mail is wasting its money on it!

The people doing the survey just seem to get salient advice by coming here and getting advised, people are told they are being rested then find they have to carry on, people write on the envelopes what they contain, people on here say they take the test letters with them to post whilst on holiday etc etc!

Looks like they have the "survey" because its a requirement, but they pay lip service to it, and certainly don't do anything to give it a professional veneer - were it a proper survey, participation by the "staff" in this public forum would not be countenanced.
  • LADY_A
    LADY_A Posts: 189 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Started permanent panel after training on the 11/8/14 and received my first set of stamps the week before with my sender pack for the week beginning 11/08/14.
    When will my next set of stamps be due . I was expecting them today 04/09/14 with the sender pack for next week but no stamps are included:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure