IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

KNOCK KNOCK Mrs May, anyone at home ??? what are you doing about these CCJ's

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Tawny_Owl wrote: »
    Looking through the links that you have all posted - Many Thanks for these - it's increasingly looking like a national scandal is happening here. Money is changing hands through a chain, starting with the DVLA. And the DVLA is accountable to HM Government.
    The huge numbers involved suggest I'm not the only motorist involved in the shambles. There must be so many motorists much much more vulnerable than myself.
    I'm going to get writing as suggested, including letters to politicians. Some 'divine intervention' is definitely needed from HM Government.

The more letters received by the PM, the better.
    BUT .... ponder this, the finger must be pointed at the DCLG
    Department for Communities and Local Government

They have been dragging their heals, probably doing a deal with the BPA,
    All that money passing through the wrong hands. ??

This is not rocket science but it seems to be a severe problem for the DCLG ??

Include the DCLG in your complaint
    highstreets@communities.gsi.gov.uk
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I sent an email to Mrs May about three weeks ago. Just got a reply from a "gofor" saying that Mrs May appreciates my contacting her (likely story) and has passed the email to the Dept of Transport.
    My MP SIR Allan Duncan never even replied.
    Ah well, I did try but Sir Humphrey wins again I suppose.
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    The advice is to send a physical letter accompanied by physical copies of documents ... an email goes "ping" and can be easily brushed aside; a package goes "thump". :)
  • beamerguy
    mowkid wrote: »
    I sent an email to Mrs May about three weeks ago. Just got a reply from a "gofor" saying that Mrs May appreciates my contacting her (likely story) and has passed the email to the Dept of Transport.
    My MP SIR Allan Duncan never even replied.
    Ah well, I did try but Sir Humphrey wins again I suppose.

You do not stop there ..... write to Mrs May again saying how disappointed you are with her response. Ask her for a personal reply to explain why her government allows this huge scam

SIR Allan Duncan is also known as Sir Humphrey and should wake his ideas up, he is indeed a very bad MP who is letting Mrs May down.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 7 August 2020 at 2:38PM
    This is a campaign of asking people to keep sending Theresa May actual hard copies of the letters they've been deluged with. Let her advisers' desks overflow with annoying paperwork re PPCs.

Do not do this by email - make your paperwork land with a thump on desks, just like it all landed in a very unwelcome way on your doormat.

Apparently the DCLG are looking to make an announcement before the year end so let's make MP's and Mrs May aware that action needs to be strong. You can be sure that the BPA and IPC suits are lobbying Parliament and meeting their friends in suits.

So let the consumers' voices be heard.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • fil_cad
    fil_cad Posts: 834 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Spot on CM.
    PPCs say its carpark management, BPA say its raising standards..... we all know its just about raking in the revenue. :eek:
  • beamerguy
    As said the BPA are a totally useless organisation and Patrick Troy runs it ..... that must tell everyone.

The IPC are simply the dregs of the scam
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    According to the Sunday Express something is moving in government circles about the CCJ's being issued without the recipient's knowledge.
    We can only hope this is the start of something big re the PPC's.
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    According to the Sunday Express something is moving in government circles about the CCJ's being issued without the recipient's knowledge.

This is the article:-
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/721587/Crackdown-abuse-debt-laws-recovery-agencies
    How much this is a rehash of Daily Mail articles I cannot comment on!
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • beamerguy

But the article says ..
    "Debt recovery agencies face crackdown to halt abuse of laws"

In the parking industry it is the Parking Eye mobsters and other DIY in court companies to include the likes of BWLegal, Gladstones, Wright Hassall and Miah who go for the CCJ's acting as sollcitors
    Let's hope the government have not missed this. Every chance a judge will
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport