Asda shopping to ISsrael

Hi

I'm looking at buying goods from Asda and getting them sent out to Israel. I am in contact with a packaging/fulfillment warehouse. Does anyone know the cheapest way of sending the package irrelevant of how slowly it gets here. Bpost? Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Why?

Have to put more characters to be able to post this :/
  • laskers972 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking at buying goods from Asda and getting them sent out to Israel. I am in contact with a packaging/fulfillment warehouse. Does anyone know the cheapest way of sending the package irrelevant of how slowly it gets here. Bpost? Any ideas?

Thanks
    I do not know whether ASDA will send abroad. A lot of food might perish before it gets there unless it's canned and things which will not degrade significantly.

You would have to ask ASDA directly, if they cannot tell you then you are stuck unless you can get someone in the UK to order and then send it on to Israel. Then you can look at the shipping prices available. Only ASDA will know whether they will ship abroad and the price that they would charge to do so.

Customs might come into it too so be aware of that.
    Why?

Have to put more characters to be able to post this :/
    The underlined word and being a new sign up to MSE seems a bit of a giveaway to me.
  • Lisbon
    Lisbon Posts: 415 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    If you are trying to import to Israel, perhaps ask the warehouse if they have any recommendations? Do you have the equivalent of a UK Chamber of Commerce who might be able to help you?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I do not know whether ASDA will send abroad. A lot of food might perish before it gets there unless it's canned and things which will not degrade significantly.

You would have to ask ASDA directly, if they cannot tell you then you are stuck unless you can get someone in the UK to order and then send it on to Israel. Then you can look at the shipping prices available. Only ASDA will know whether they will ship abroad and the price that they would charge to do so.

Customs might come into it too so be aware of that.

The underlined word and being a new sign up to MSE seems a bit of a giveaway to me.

I am assuming the doesn't want Asda to deliver the goods but the OP wants to buy them and then get a courier or someone else to ship them to Israel.

Just have a question OP but why do you want to send the goods to Israel ?

Do they not have shops over there ?
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Is it only me that finds the title of this thread a bit wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure