2012 100 Day Challenge

Options

Comments

• fedupandskint
    fedupandskint Posts: 10,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    2 weeks to go and we're halfway there at 50 days! See, it goes quicker than you think!

I think we should have a little stock take then with how we're doing eg if we're doing to £1 in the tin thing and/or what we have bought in the first 50 days

Keep on going everyone!
    final unsecured debt to repay currently £8333
    Proud to be Dealing With my Debt
    DFW Nerd 1154 Long Haul 155
  • urg123
    urg123 Posts: 1,997 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow - that's gone quick!

I have used up a perfume and another pack of wipes so will add another £2 to the pot tonight. I may still use up the last of a lush face-pack but will report it at the weekend.

I have also taken two lunches to work and had one paid for this week! Only paid for today's lunch and will organise my lunchbox for tomorrow later tonight! I'm not going save money towards these as I didn't last month!

Keep going guys - we'll have some shelf space yet!

urg x x
  • scotmumof3
    scotmumof3 Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No cola for 5 days so £5 in the pot:j
    Debt free as of 29.10.2020 🎉😁
    SPC #73 Feb NSD 0/20
  • wannabee_in_credit
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to cave in and buy bubble bath this weekend. I've looked everywhere and cannot find a single thing. But I do have 9 separate bottles of shower gel (and no shower).
    Ninja Saving Turtle
  • gothrockchic1
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to cave in and buy bubble bath this weekend. I've looked everywhere and cannot find a single thing. But I do have 9 separate bottles of shower gel (and no shower).

I have used bubble bath as shower gel before :eek: it was interesting!
  • gothrockchic1
    Options
    I am proud to report that I have condensed my two storage boxes into one! :j Thats since I have been doing this challenge.

BUT I have a confession to make.....I brought Body Shop shower gel to cheer me up so I was feeling proper fed up and it made me smile. The good thing is I dont have to use bubble bath as shower gel :j
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    GRC - I think that's ok as a one off, I did the same with a reduced body cream but I have 2 on the go and these will be used up over the next month meaning this one will be used up afterwards

AS for me used up the pot of redness moisturiser this morning so another £1 into the pot
  • fedupandskint
    Options
    On a roll now with 2 more items used up - eye make up remover and a face powder meaning another £2 into the pot
  • Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Another 3 swims another £1 :p
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • urg123
    urg123 Posts: 1,997 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    2 more for me
    1) a Lush Body conditioner - left a nice feeling but hated the smell and the slippery bath was dangerous!
    2) a pack of cotton wool.

I've been trying to finish a lush facepack and it seems to be bottomless. I save the black pots so I can trade 5 in for a new face pack. I think I have four now!

I'm now working on a cleanser that I don't like. My drawer is full of stuff!!! All these things that I think will be nice but I end up with my usual because, in reality, I don't like too much change!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure