Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Flourgirl - I've just managed to blog my card if it's not too late!
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    rainmac Glad you made it home safely - the roads are terrible aren't they.

cgc So glad your mum is home - you just need to find a way to chain her down :D Sending you hugs

flourgirl That's a shame your son and GD2 won't be able to make it.

Is it me or is it even colder today BRRRRR. I'm looking out the window at all the trees covered in snow with lovely little snowflakes falling from the sky - just wish I was at home instead of sitting in a freezing cold office wondering what the roads will be like later so I can get home :(
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    final list

Artydoll
    Karencooke
    Rustyflange
    Loubyloulou
    Rainmac
    OAP1945
    cgcockcroft
    choccy
    Addams
    ScattyJan
    The Wife
    Marg
    Padster & Dragonllew for doing the sketch :)
  • paddingtondoo
    Options
    Morning - hope everyone is safe and sound.

We had yet another 6 inches last night - it was up to my knees when I was sent out to brush the snow off the satellite receiver so we could have some tv. Even our neighbour with his 4x4 is struggling to go anywhere this morning.

Sorry didn't get a card made for your sketch last night Flourgirl I was in the bath by half 7 then went to bed at half 9 and slept right through :o Will use it for at least one of my DT cards at the weekend so you'll be famous :) Can you tell my mojo went awol :rotfl:

You never know it might all be gone by the weekend so you can all get where you're going - fingers crossed.

Back to work for me - I lost all connection at the work end for an hour what's the betting they try and get me to make my time back???
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • PepPop
    Options
    Padster - If you work is anything like mine then no doubt. We've already been told that if we don't make it in to work we won't be paid - it's alright for the bosses, they live within walking distance
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    morning all, had more snow overnight hubby got half way to work then they were told to go home, good job as there is a new law out that says your car must be clear of snow as you could get fined £60 and 2 points if you get stopped so hubby has cleared the snow off the car and is now clearing a elderly neighbours path

hope everyone keeps warm and can stay in

CG glad to hear your mum is home
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • OAP1945
    OAP1945 Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    CG hope Mum keeps on improving it must be a relief for you
    Hope everyone is keeping warm and safe, we are still snowbound as the snowplough keeping the bus route open is shoving frozen slush up our drive, but we are warm and have everything we need so we are very lucky no work or school to worry about

Rusty the flower you asked about on my b*og is Marianne design LR0128 Flower Fantasy. I have also done it in red and gold and it looks very Poinsetta like.
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    The winner of the MSE Sketch/Winter Wonderland Challenge is.......

DSC02809.jpg

Well done OAP1945 :T:j I will pop something in the post as soon as I can get to the Post Office :) I guess its your turn to set the next challenge too :)
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    CG hope your Mum continues to improve
    awwwww what a lovely little girl and well done OAP
    xx
  • PepPop
    Options
    Congratulations OAP
This discussion has been closed.