toomoke.com

anybody used this website? is it a fake site or does it sell proper goods?

looks at a bag and it seems quite abit cheaper than anywhere else.

thanks in advance
JB

Comments

• My experience is this…
    I saw some cheap uggs that my gf wanted which looked legit on the site.
    I was like you a bit sceptical so I researched.
    The address is a bit dodgy and the site is linked to China or something.
    Basically not much help but I’m giving it a miss as its to much at stake this close to Christmas.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Chinese site , only registered 27/11/17
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Be warned this company is not legitimate. I ordered some UGG Boots, and was sent an invoice for £78 with free delivery, I then checked my Credit Card to find that a Chinese Company had charged me £89.86, with a Non Sterling Transaction fee from my provider of £2.69. I will track this company down, and will ensure they are exposed DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
  • More research carried out and the address is non existent, I am now reporting this site to trading standards and will let you what happens, once again DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I HAVE MADE
  • I also am in the same boat as you. Just wondering, did you receive your item? Thanks
  • I placed an order and authorised a payment of £89, it was charged to my card at £105.46. I purchased as the company was appeared to be in the UK, but the item was dispatched from China about a week later (supposedly, not sure as tracking isn't working) and i'm expecting when it arrives to not be what I was expecting
  • I ordered my son some ugg boots paid £98 took £110 off my card and sent crappy normal copy of uggs rang bank who told me they were a rogue site .
    Ordered on the 11th and arrived today 27th but def not ugg boots .
    The bank is going to try and recover my money
  • I recieved a item not the right order a cheap pair of copies nothing like what i ordered
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure