Argos click and collect problem - refused a refund!

Options
2»

Comments

• societys_child
    Options
    Another thread that reminds my why I never sell on ebay . . .
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,204 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Another thread that reminds my why I never sell on ebay . . .

Bit of a strange remark. Millions of transactions a day and we really only get the bad things posted here which are a microscopic percentage of the transactions overall.

On that basis better never ride in a car as some have accidents, in fact best to never leave the house as a teensy percentage of those that do have an accident.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • societys_child
    Options
    Bit of a strange remark
    Not strange at all and I buy constantly on ebay, but really couldn't cope as a seller.
    I don't know how you put up with some of the nutty/ dodgy buyers, Hey, I admire you ;)
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,204 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Not strange at all and I buy constantly on ebay, but really couldn't cope as a seller.
    I don't know how you put up with some of the nutty/ dodgy buyers, Hey, I admire you ;)

I put up with some strange people with odd ideas, especially about how quickly airmail to the US takes! because I use the money to have several holidays a year. If I stopped ebaying I would have to reduce the amount of foreign holidays I have, and I love my holidays.

I have started using SHpock now as well, as every sale is a step nearer to booking more flights and hotels.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure