Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Well hope everyone else's diets went better than mine today! But I had loads of fun at thorpe park so don't care! heehee. I will eat well tomorrow and sunday and that shoudl be ok (going to Chessington on sat! haha) :) love getting to see my friends and family for fun days out :) living a bit of a distance from them does have it's benefits as well as the downsides.
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I need some help and motivation.

So fed up with myself... instead of losing teh 1/2lb I need to have lost 1/2 a stone - I put on the 1/2lb. :(

Quite fed up as thought I'd been rather good.

Someone please give me a big kick or just some motivation to get me back on track. :o
  • White_Sapphire
    Options
    Hadley1 wrote: »
    Hi Ladies,

I need some help and motivation.

So fed up with myself... instead of losing teh 1/2lb I need to have lost 1/2 a stone - I put on the 1/2lb. :(

Quite fed up as thought I'd been rather good.

Someone please give me a big kick or just some motivation to get me back on track. :o

Don't worry about it hun; if you know you've been good then it's probably just natural weight fluctuation, fluids etc and next week you'll lose that plus some more.

If , in the event that you have sneaked a few more treats than you should, or allowed the portion sizes to go a little haywire, then chalk it up to experience and just get straight back on it!

My feeling is it's the first one :)

x
    :heart::heart::heart: Marrying my lovely man on 1st September 2012 :heart::heart::heart:
    :love:

The right to express an opinion does not override the responsibility to show respect. :)
  • Rups32
    Rups32 Posts: 4,745 Forumite
    Options
    hello ladies. hope you are all fine..:)

dont worry Hadley, we have all been there. I think I still am. :( hope your back on form today :0) its hard but keep going.. keep seeing that dress in your vision! xxx

i was meant to write this ages ago but got so distracted with my photos. The photographer has added more to his FB page and i am doing that now! so naughty!! :)

Em I am jealous. wish i could join you.. We used to go to Chessington all the time, after exams, as I studied in Kingston, so I love that place. have fun!! :0)

back to photos now. hehe xx
    Became Mrs H on the 1st of October 2011!!

Little Kung fu bubba due on the 24th of December 2012. :j

Cutie pie Andre born on the 3rd of January 2013 via C-Section. :-) :j
  • Em88
    Options
    Hadley, I know it's hard some times but try not to get put off by not loosing; I alway end up think 'whats the point' and eating loads which makes it worse. Sure it will come off next week. Try and stay positive :)

Rups, I love Chessington and Thorpe Park etc, me and oh had merlin cards last year and are getting them again for xmas from my parents so lots of fun days out :) Chessington is great as I can get there on my oyster card so not too expensive!

Today I have had porridge for breakfast with left over pasta from wednesday for lunch with carrot and cucumber sticks plus an apple for later. I have to go shopping on myway home as my part of our picnic tomorrow is fruit and veg/salad and I have nothing left at home!
  • Rups32
    Rups32 Posts: 4,745 Forumite
    Options
    how healthy Em!! :) do u live around Chessington side then? lucky thing you get to go back.. I havent been to Thorpe Park though.. hmmm maybe can try and persuade hubby once things are settled and its warmer!!! :)

been naughty and went for some lunch with my team mates and had spicy noodles and chicken and prawns and egg. it was a big portion as well. oops.. sleepy now. :) hubby finally will cook tonight, think more carbs (macaroni cheese and with dessert). haha.. im such a pig! Kung fu tomorrow and back to gym from monday! promise! :)
    Became Mrs H on the 1st of October 2011!!

Little Kung fu bubba due on the 24th of December 2012. :j

Cutie pie Andre born on the 3rd of January 2013 via C-Section. :-) :j
  • Em88
    Options
    Heehee I am doing the healthy part of the picnic; one friend is doing the sarnies and the other is bringing 'junk' as she loving referred to it. I also have a bag of starbursts in the cupboard which I am considering taking as they must have some fruit juice in them surely! heehee.

No I don't live that close; up in North London so tube to Vauxhall then train to Chessington but it all comes in the oyster card range, cost about £7.50 for all the days travel last time I think. We go to the merlin attractions quite a bit so it works out well. Just don't go to alton towers as bit far and have no car (too scared to drive in london! haha) so a faff to get there.

Your lunch sounds yummy though Rups and I LOVE macaroni cheese but OH doesn't so I hardly ever bother making it. Enjoy!!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 October 2011 at 5:47PM
    Options
    well at Weight Watchers this week I lost another 1/2lb so was really happy, amazed in fact with how bad I'd been over the previous 2 weeks!! I am 1 1/2lbs ahead of where I should be so it's going OK. Am really trying hard and sticking to it this week although I have a colleague's birthday meal out to an italian next tuesday (night before weigh in eek!) so we will have to see how that pans out!

I have been doing weight watchers since March but haven't really been that focussed so have only lost 8.5lb in total since then. I haven't been to group for two weeks due to holiday and work but will be going next week (weds) to see what the damage is!!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been putting off posting as i've kind of lost track since the dodgy scales! drinking wine in hotel, after 3 course meal, as we speak. dress fitting i lost 3 inches on my bust, 1 waist and 1 hips. must try harder :(
  • Em88
    Options
    Well yesterday was a write off diet wise but so much fun!! :) need to decide what to make for dinner later and pick up some bits really but currently lazing on the sofa (i love the weekend :) )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure