Freecle / freecycle and balloons on sticks

Comments

• chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    the girl who posted this is lovely I've had a couple of dealings with her (1 item each way)......... but won't be askking for this.....
    carob chocolate - alternative to chocolate, I don't like it and there's 2 bars, 1 with a piece missing from when I tried it
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • hermum
    hermum Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    elainew wrote: »
    OMG so do we !!! We play spot the footspa!!

On ours we seen wanted spare 14ft trampoline !!!!!! who has a spare one:T
    We've had several of these on ours, often with the tale of how they would like it gone before their child comes out of plaster from falling off the thing & suggesting that whoever takes it buys a safety net.
    So they know that nets or surrounds whatever they're called exist, you would think that if they're buying something where a child can leap feet into the air, when already feet off the floor that they would have got one when they bought the trampoline.
  • hermum
    Aputsiaq wrote: »
    Everyone can accept them, its just illegal for them to resell them.
    Our local charity shops have items of furniture in them without fire tags which are "donation only".
    You can sell furniture without fire regs if it was made before before 1 Jan 1950.
    Antique dealers else would go out of business, I don't know why charity shops don't use this to sell old stuff.
  • thelawnet
    thelawnet Posts: 2,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    offered on local 'chat' freecycle companion group:

offered MAID

Hi I hope no-one minds me placing this but it is a free service so i wanted to share it with you i know someone who is a maid and HE yes HE does it for free he cleans to a good standard inside or out and is very trustworthy if interested or just want to know more please feel welcome to get in touch
    linda

hi everyone no there isnt a catch he just likes being a maid likes the uniform and loves cleaning and serving email me direct fo any details or questions many thanks
    linda

no well i say no i supose its not everyones cup of tea but i guess that some would get enjoyment of telling a male maid what jobs he has to do and seeing him do them i certainly did made me feel powerfull if im honest me ordering a man as a maid around anyway he does it because he likes it

[linda]
  • hermum
    thelawnet wrote: »

offered MAID

Hi I hope no-one minds me placing this but it is a free service so i wanted to share it with you i know someone who is a maid and HE yes HE does it for free he cleans to a good standard inside or out and is very trustworthy if interested or just want to know more please feel welcome to get in touch
    linda

hi everyone no there isnt a catch he just likes being a maid likes the uniform and loves cleaning and serving email me direct fo any details or questions many thanks
    linda

no well i say no i supose its not everyones cup of tea but i guess that some would get enjoyment of telling a male maid what jobs he has to do and seeing him do them i certainly did made me feel powerfull if im honest me ordering a man as a maid around anyway he does it because he likes it

[linda]

Cor, I so need one of these, not particularly a male maid, hmm, but a maid. Wish he was in my area, aside from getting my house cleaned I could do with a darn good laugh as well.
    Wonder if he likes to travel for his art:D
  • chickywiggle
    thelawnet wrote: »

offered MAID

each to their own i spose.......
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I deleted the email, but someone on mine was desperate for a hoover yesterday. Now I sympathise, mine packed in last year and I had to borrow my MIL's garage hoover, but the cheeky madam on freecycle stipulated it had to be bagless!!

Very tempting to offer her a brush and pan to be honest.
  • drc
    drc Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    elainew wrote: »
    OMG so do we !!! We play spot the footspa!!

I do this in charity shops with how many Michael Moore/Allen Carr (stop smoking) books they have. You are guaranteed to find at least one MM/AC book in each charity shop.
  • thepedestrian
    thepedestrian Posts: 997 Forumite
    edited 28 June 2010 at 11:08PM
    this seems to happen a lot -

OFFERED

LEC fridge.

Approximately 20" wide, 20" deep and 33" tall. Two shelves and a salad container. Door will hold bottles of various sizes

was posted at 20.52

then hey presto at 20.54......

WANTED

hi im in desprate need of a fridge
    as i dont have one im a 1parent family
    dont have a lot of money

what a coincidence , small world , stranger things have happened , serendipity , ying yang ,gog magog type of thing ! :beer:
    As Martin says - please be nice - there is no such thing as a stupid question ! ;)
  • chickywiggle
    does anyone else's board get people asking for camping equipment every 10 mins??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure