Re: Unlocking mobiles (untested)

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Thanks for the tip, my husband unlocked his phone successfully, and so did his best mate.
  • Thank you very much for this tip just unlocked a a Nokia 8310 which has been given to me and I love the phone !
    Now have a choice between voda, t mobile ,orange ,and 6 02 sim cards . lol
    David
    'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
  • Mark Eagle hi,

Both the 6210 and 6150 are Nokia DCT3 phones, this means you will need the correct MBus/FBus cable (Com port to phone) and the EEprom Tools software ( http://www.cubwolf.co.uk/ ) go to this site, Click on Enter, select GSM Software (Top left of window) scroll down to Eeprom Tools by BPhreak and download this program, to use it, you will need the cable/s for the phones, attach them to the pc and the phone, run the software and by trial and error select the correct com port in the list top right on Eeprom Tools, once you see the phone data listed in the program (Assuming you have the phone turned on) click the padlock button at the bottom of the program window, viola, phone will unlock and reset, and will be unlocked.

Hope this helps

rebel
    if i had known then what i know now
  • System
    Community Admin
    does anyone know if these codes work with Motorola and how do I get a code for this type of phone, as I have a O2 sim card and need a code..
  • ??? ??? hey guys, i have a panasonic gd87 ..... i have the data cable too but can you tell me where i can get a free program to unlock it ? FANX
  • skint,

Can you get to this link ?

http://www.yeldar.co.uk/gsm-help/files/panasonic/Pana_by_SPunlock.zip

If so DL the file, if not, let me know and I will put it on a new page for you.

rebel
  • Carol,

Which motorola phone do you have, some need a data cable and software to be unlocked, some just need a code input. Motorola however does not issue these codes lightly and you may find you'll have to cough up a few quid to a reputable phone repairer (most online sites will unlock for you via email) to get it unlocked.

Let me know which model please.

rebel
  • System
    Community Admin
    ???Managed to download the file, entered the code and phone unlocked. However, when I put my son's SIM card in message appeared saying - No Network Coverage'. Any ideas?
  • :D:D;)
    cheers REBEL ... ur a star .. will let you know if it works .
    Fanx buddy :)
  • System
    Community Admin
    is it possible to unlock the sony ericsson T68i? I'm quite desparate for this as it's stuck on orange and I need it for my O2 simcard as the phone i was using is broken and I'm currently without a working phone...

...please help! :'(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport