Looking to buy new appliances ~ Washing Machine/Dishwasher/Tumble dryer

I need black to go with my kitchen and love the LG washing machine.. Its pricey though and just don't know what to buy, I have a zanussi washer dryer but its 10 years old and needs replacing. I now have moved and have the space for a dryer and dishwasher just haven't a clue where to start looking for the best deals. So hoping someone on here can help me please
:p:p Angel :p:p

Comments

• angelcake wrote: »
    I need black to go with my kitchen and love the LG washing machine.. Its pricey though and just don't know what to buy, I have a zanussi washer dryer but its 10 years old and needs replacing. I now have moved and have the space for a dryer and dishwasher just haven't a clue where to start looking for the best deals. So hoping someone on here can help me please

If it's energy efficiency you're looking for as well you could try
    http://www.sust-it.net/energy_saving.php?id=1

Just key in the model number. It also gives a range of prices you could expect to pay. Although this won't include voucher codes or cashback discounts. Delivery information is listed too.
    It may be of some use when deciding what to purchase.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Have a look at Appliances Online, go via Quidco or Topcashback.
  • angelcake
    angelcake Posts: 4,496 Forumite
    Thank you!

Do you know if Appliances online are owned by Appliance deals? The address is the same, they have the same items but their prices differ
    :p:p Angel :p:p
  • drew__2
    drew__2 Posts: 323 Forumite
    You should start with Tesco direct. They have some amazing vouchers..Go to your cashback site and you'll have a list of those vouchers. Then i would say comoare those prices from Viking and Amazon. Therefore, simply choose the best and what fits the pocket!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure