ERUDIO student loans help

Options

Comments

• erudioed
    erudioed Posts: 682 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm hearing reports some DAFs have started arriving. Can anyone verify this? With the distinct lack of interest this year, i am assuming many have decided to enrol on the portal.
  • gardenia101
    gardenia101 Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    erudioed wrote: »
    I'm hearing reports some DAFs have started arriving. Can anyone verify this? With the distinct lack of interest this year, i am assuming many have decided to enrol on the portal.

My deferment isn't up until the end of June or July so I wouldn't expect to receive mine now. Will dig out my paperwork & mark my calendar 8 weeks before it ends as I have a hunch this year's deferment may not run smoothly :D

Can't believe how long this sorry process has been allowed to continue.
    And I find that looking back at you gives a better view, a better view...
  • martybhoy79
    Options
    got my DAF form on Friday got my first of many txt's asking me to use portal on 21st Feb though quite a difference, the fact they were so persistent about using portal put me right off it
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm not surprised they are heavily pushing the portal, it's another way for them to get people to agree their T&Cs without realising.
  • AlexBarret
    AlexBarret Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I agree, it can only be a bad thing for your credit score.( Oops.
  • plong979
    plong979 Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    i know i won't get a DAF as may account is now being "managed" by crapquest. Didn't get one last year, even when it wasn't and I was in dispute with erudio over their daf.

Still got a reminder set so I remember to send erudio my evidence that I am once again under the threshold. So if they do try to take me to court I've got evidence that I've applied every year and it's them who are being unreasonable, though since they are a DCA it's not surprising.
  • Lungboy
    Options
    Lungboy wrote: »
    I'm not surprised they are heavily pushing the portal, it's another way for them to get people to agree their T&Cs without realising.

Surprise surprise, I've had an email from Erudio saying to defer online (even though I have a note on my account saying I will only deal with them by post) buy no deferment pack.
  • GinOClock
    GinOClock Posts: 113 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I gather Gary Burns is no longer senior operations manager at Erudio/Capquest and has been replaced by Andrea McCready. I've noticed the person that deals with Erudio complaints has also been changed.
  • randomfandom
    Options
    Lungboy wrote: »

I've skimmed the last few pages of this thread, but can't see anything specific, so what are the issues with using the portal? Does using it actually change the Terms and Conditions of the original loan agreement?
  • Lungboy
    Options
    I can't remember the specifics, it was discussed last year. I do seem to remember that you have to agree to their new t&cs if you use the portal though. I'm sure someone can remember better than me what the issues were.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback