Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• aninymoose
    Options
    Watch out that the TNS are paying for all of your APLs. If you think that you are missing any payments, just send them an em as a gentle reminder. I did this a few days ago and got sent some LTS vouchers as compensation.

I am expecting a "payment". How long after posting cube should you get the compensation?
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    aninymoose wrote: »
    I am expecting a "payment". How long after posting cube should you get the compensation?

If you do not get any payment from TNS within a week, I suggest sending an em to them to remind them.
  • Skinster
    Skinster Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you do not get any payment from TNS within a week, I suggest sending an em to them to remind them.

I keep a note in my diary of any cubes posted & tick them off when payment received so I know if Iv missed any.
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,481 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    aninymoose wrote: »

I thought it was the end of the month following the month you posted it...
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • mrselliott
    Options
    I had to remind them a few weeks ago as I was missing some L2S vouchers for posting cubes, and to be fair they apologised and I received them within the week. According to the letter they send out with the posting pack for APL items, you should receive your vouchers approximately 4 weeks after posting them.
  • aurorablues
    Options
    Hiya,

I got invited back on the survey after about 4 months break.

After 2 weeks training i received an email saying they had oversubscribed in my area so they have paused my participation for a few weeks. Is this common?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hiya,

After 2 weeks training i received an email saying they had oversubscribed in my area so they have paused my participation for a few weeks. Is this common?

In one word YES
  • w50nky
    w50nky Posts: 418 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya,

As above, yes, and then you may still get things sent to you to post!
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you! :dance:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I thought it was the end of the month following the month you posted it...
    I'm pretty sure that's the official answer but I find it is sometimes earlier. Maybe depends on how many to be sent out, having a new batch of L2S issued or even whether Stephen has recently complained ;-)
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    I am getting fed up with TNS constantly querying my posting times. Every time, I just confirm my original posting time and never amend it.

They should have kept the last collection time as 1700hrs rather than amending it to 0900hrs. This would have then prevented the queries.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure