Making money as a web-based researcher... official MoneySavingExpert.com discussion

Comments

• Hi
    I have just had another -1 when I clicked after 2 seconds - I think I beat the synchromesh! I also kept a tally on questions in the science section that I was definite about and I was certain on all and it didn't give 100%. I am not being cocky - if I don't know and have a guess I note it, but I knew these e.g which of these is precipitation uh rain!
  • Passed the texpert challenge - yippee!! Sid no training available for 2 months though - boo! Any ideas what the pay is like guys - need to get Debt free......

L xxxx
    DFD - April 2011 - come on!!:T
  • My husband loves researches things on the internet and this would be ideal for him toearn a bit extra cash in his spare time. Even more so if he gets made redundant.

I have requested some information for him.

Silentotter
  • I work for AQA, new recruit.

I have tested both AQA and txtperts as a customer. AQA was by far the BEST!
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • I've recently been accepted as a Texpert too, but am waiting for a place for training. Is there anyone here who does it now - I would love to know what it is like as a job?
  • Me too, ive succesfully passed the texperts test. But it says 2 months till a slot is available for training. Anyone know the rate of pay. Or has anyone worked for them.
  • Is there a minimum limit to how many hours you can do? I am out of the house for seven hours a day, six hours a week, and a part time job isn't giving me enough income.
  • parley
    parley Posts: 693 Forumite
    I work for AQA, new recruit.

I have tested both AQA and txtperts as a customer. AQA was by far the BEST!

Do you have the link please?
    No reliance should be placed on the above.
  • parley wrote: »
    Do you have the link please?

http://www.issuebits.co.uk/

i believe they have stopped recruitment for the UK but do keep checking
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • I have just applied as I am hoping for voluntary redundancy soon.
    I intend to buy a laptop after xmas and get broadband, I want the extra money to help me pay some debt off.
    I love finding out new facts and I am always searching on the internet for people at work.
    Mortgage Free 2016Work Part Time:DHouse Hunting In France 2023
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport