free old mout cider

argois
argois Posts: 128 Forumite
First Anniversary
edited 12 October 2016 at 1:33PM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.oldmoutcider.co.uk/win

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 11 Oct: Enter your name, email address and postcode at Old Mout Cider by 11.59pm on Fri 7 Nov to get your free 500ml bottle voucher. Show the voucher to a member of staff at a participating Stonegate pub (find your nearest at the link above) until pub closing time on Fri 11 Nov. You need to be over 18 years old and you can only use one voucher per person.

After you’ve used your voucher, you’ll be sent a further two vouchers, each giving you a second 500ml Old Mout Cider free when you buy one, until pub closing on Sun 13 Nov and Tue 15 Nov respectively. A 500ml bottle of Old Mout Cider usually costs £5ish. The offer is only available in England and Wales. Please be Drinkaware.

Big thanks to argois for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Ceza
    Ceza Posts: 160 Forumite
    Voucher that is instantly emailed - You have until 11th November to redeem this voucher.
    Enjoy a free bottle of Old Mout on us at your local Slug and Lettuce or other participating venue. Check out the map to take the first step into a new hang-out!
    £23.04/£2020 - Make £2020 in 2020
  • I was looking forward to getting a free bottle as I like Old Mout cider, but the terms and conditions say 'Excludes premises in Northern Ireland and Scotland' :(
  • I have the voucher, but it says show on your phone, can you print it out and show that my phone is not very good and I have problems connecting to the internet in public places.
  • No venues in Scotland :(
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • Got the voucher, just need to keep it safe until I am anywhere near a Slug and Lettuce :-)
  • Finally traded my voucher in yesterday :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure