Get in the swing for Spring - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Welcome bubbs.
    A friend of tweets is a friend of o/urs :)
    Welcome to our lovely thread.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Welcome bubbs.
    A friend of tweets is a friend of o/urs :)
    Welcome to our lovely thread.

Thankyou :D she is lovely:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thankyou :D she is lovely:D:D

She is indeed :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Glad you’re not missing out on your syns, maman – we keep being told we must make sure we have them!

Abbafan, that ‘Breakfast Topper’ sounds good. I may have to investigate.

Another tea drinker here, pixtotts. I have rhubarb and cream tea; strangely you can taste both of these! I don’t remember who made it.

Oh my, lantanna, you never have an ordinary day, do you!

Hi, bubbs, come on in.

Well done, ali, for loss.

Wednesday
    Pre-Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: ham, hard boiled egg, hexa cheese, tomato, melon, strawberries, pineapple (this seems more like lunch than breakfast, but I’ve gone back to basics and this is from the sample plan on website)
    Lunch: hexb chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, gherkins, spring onion, Light & Free mango and passionfruit yogurt
    Snack: hm raspberry & coconut cake (7)
    Dinner: steak & [STRIKE]chips[/STRIKE]2 x hash browns (7) , mushrooms, onions, peppers, salad, tomatoes
    Snack: grapes

Syns: 14

Thursday’s Plan
    Pre Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: 2 hexb Weetabix, fruit & ff yogurt
    Lunch: salad, apple, chicken drumstick, ham, hard boiled egg, hexa cheese, chutney (1 ½ )
    Dinner: cottage pie, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    -4.5lb for me at WI this week. Really pleased with that after being out on Saturday. Not quite got off all of the 6lb I put on over the past fortnight but close enough. Aiming to lose at least another 2lb next week to take me down to my lowest weight. I am least back down to my pre-xmas weight now so ready to get back on my downward trajectory!

Food today:
    B: melon and ham
    L: veg soup, pear, plum, weight watchers yoghurt
    D: Muscle food burger (1 syn), Chips (3 syns for oil in actifry), beans, mushrooms, onions, beetroot, gherkins, pickled onions

Will be having a hot choc made with alpro dark chocolate almond milk for HeA and 2 hifi bars for HeB in a while. Also going to eat the small slither of birthday cake that one of the kids in my class gave to me today.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    greentiger wrote: »
    Glad you’re not missing out on your syns, maman – we keep being told we must make sure we have them!

Abbafan, that ‘Breakfast Topper’ sounds good. I may have to investigate.

Another tea drinker here, pixtotts. I have rhubarb and cream tea; strangely you can taste both of these! I don’t remember who made it.

Oh my, lantanna, you never have an ordinary day, do you!

Hi, bubbs, come on in.

Well done, ali, for loss.

Wednesday
    Pre-Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: ham, hard boiled egg, hexa cheese, tomato, melon, strawberries, pineapple (this seems more like lunch than breakfast, but I’ve gone back to basics and this is from the sample plan on website)
    Lunch: hexb chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, gherkins, spring onion, Light & Free mango and passionfruit yogurt
    Snack: hm raspberry & coconut cake (7)
    Dinner: steak & [STRIKE]chips[/STRIKE]2 x hash browns (7) , mushrooms, onions, peppers, salad, tomatoes
    Snack: grapes

Syns: 14

Thursday’s Plan
    Pre Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: 2 hexb Weetabix, fruit & ff yogurt
    Lunch: salad, apple, chicken drumstick, ham, hard boiled egg, hexa cheese, chutney (1 ½ )
    Dinner: cottage pie, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage

Thanks im just reading up, not starting yet:o will be next week i think, i have been diagnosed diabetic and see the nurse for the 1st time on Monday:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • abouttimetoo
    abouttimetoo Posts: 1,860 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 March 2017 at 9:49PM
    *slinks in*

Hi all, jeez, talk about going AWOL. Think I was last seen 3 weeks ago saying I was going to post my menus daily :o

Long story short, two weeks of a stinking cold, lots of working away, hotels, travel etc. So I've popped out the other end of that three weeks half a pound heavier which whilst not good is better than it could have been.

I've been trying to catch-up on the thread, nearly there now but belated birthday wishes to Shala and Maman and hope you're all doing well, there's been some cracking losses :j

Regards
    ATT
    MFW Start Date 1.4.08. Updated 23.1.18. MFW date 1.8.18
    Original Mortgage o/s £187,643 / £71,904 (-115,739)
    Repay o/s £92,661 / now £55,900 (-36,761)
    Int Only o/s £94,982, now £16,004 (-78,978)
    Total daily interest £1 [a) £0.77 b)£0.23
    Total OP's:2018 target £TBC YTD £1,995
  • beanielou
    Great loss MissTeach :j :j

• abouttimetoo
    edited 15 March 2017 at 9:50PM
    Monday

B: Hot lemon water (got too caught up in work with an early start for anything more)
    L: bacon, scrambled egg, fried courgettes, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes and H£inz spag hoops, frylight
    D: I tried the SW chicken chow mein, quite nice but wouldn't rush to have it again. Had it with rice, FF yohurt and no speed!

HEA + 2.5 syns = skimmed milk
    HEB 2x ryvita hint of chilli = cottage cheese + 1 Aldi benefit apple & Sultana bar
    4 pints of water across the day
    total syns 2.5
  • abouttimetoo
    Tuesday
    B: Hot lemon water - again too caught up in work & early start
    L: lovely fry-up of frylight, gammon, mushrooms, onions, pots & toms
    D: 2 bowls of chilli sweet pot soup with lots of carrots, onions and shallots in too

No HEX A or B
    4 pints of water across the day
    Snacks - French fries crips = 4 syns
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family