Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 8 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    Blue...you must have been lucky eith the WKD coupon....I too got
    This offer has ended

We're sorry, the offer for 50p OFF WKD that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more coupons.
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 31 July 2009 at 10:18PM
    Options
    Honey9036 wrote: »
    Sorry PC. I didn't realise that Browntoa was going to start a new thread - I just signed in tonight and there it was!!

Your offer to take over for a month or 2 is greatly appreciated!! :j I'll contact Browntoa and ask what's the best way to do it. Maybe it's possible for Browntoa to copy across the content of my 1st four posts to a new thread with you as the poster? Otherwise we'll need to work out how to copy across the links without them getting truncated. I know from experience that it's not just a simple case of 'copy and paste' to keep the links intact.

I'll PM you once I know what's going to happen.

Thanks again PC!! You are an absolute life-saver! :T

Lori
    x

nothing to stop me starting another thread if need be ;)

I cannot copy content between posts but can find 4 of princess coupons to head the new thread , she then just needs to cut and paste from honeys posts....would also need to find 2 later Veggie' posts to go behind them to get it straight
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • swannee_D_3
    swannee_D_3 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    PC, maybe you could use the post you have just made, to reserve for any August updates? Just edit it accordingly as and when new info gets posted. :confused:

If Honey wants to stand down as she has mentioned, then she could put a note on her first posts saying 'August updates are shown in post 13 below by Princess Coupon'.

It's a bit fiddly but would take the onus off Honey for August. Unless anyone can think of a better way to do the updates?

And PC if you do the August updates would you prefer us to pm you and/or put the new coupon info in blue?

yes, good Idea as most of the lurkers etc won't read past the 1st couple of posts!!!:rotfl::T
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    edited 1 August 2009 at 1:51AM
    Options
    A relative went to use the Lidl coupon yesterday. I had told her about it, and then i rang her to warn her that some stores are awkward, after my own experience.

So forewarned, she called at the customer service desk on the way in, and the woman said "yes we accept it", and showed her a memo from Head Office. My relative thanked her, saying it saved her getting shown up at the till.

But at the till, the SA said "no chance, i'm not accepting that". After an angry discussion, my relative directed the customer service rep over. She confirmed they took it and showed the memo. Still undettered, the SA got up and went to look for the manager. It was now 15 minutes before she returned, and all the people behind had to move their items off the conveyor belt to the next till, and they wern't pleased.

The SA returned very cocky and said "the manager says no". Fortunately, the customer service woman would not back down, and after a further 5 minutes the coupon was taken.

When it comes to Customer Service - Tesco are an absolute disgrace!!!!:mad:
  • swannee_D_3
    swannee_D_3 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    Options
    the mrs thinks I carry more in Mocs than I do cash...:rolleyes:

I says to me they are cash!!!:j
  • Princess_Coupon
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »

I cannot copy content between posts but can find 4 of princess coupons to head the new thread , she then just needs to cut and paste from honeys posts....would also need to find 2 later Veggie' posts to go behind them to get it straight

Great , let me know once it's done!
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • Honey9036
    Honey9036 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »

I've spoken to PrincessCoupon and she is happy for you to do this. So it's all systems go, just whenever you get the chance please.

Thanks in advance!!!

Lori
    x
  • Honey9036
    Honey9036 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Not able to quote from the previous thread....but here is the link to unlimited emails, in answer to Bully's query:beer::beer:

Unlimited aliasses

Veggie!!!! This is an amazing little tip! Thanks so much.

I have created 4 new email addresses over the last few months (to register again with various websites), but I was starting to feel sooooo guilty for creating email addresses that are rarely (if ever) going to get used again. So using the '+' tip is a great way to utilise an existing email address over and over.

You never cease to amaze!! Thanks again. :T

Lori
    x
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    edited 1 August 2009 at 1:52AM
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Not able to quote from the previous thread....but here is the link to unlimited emails, in answer to Bully's query:beer::beer:

Unlimited aliasses

Very similar to Wanadoo email addresses. If mine was [EMAIL="techspec@yabadabadooby.wanadoo.co.uk"]techspec@yabadabadooby.wanadoo.co.uk[/EMAIL] i can use [EMAIL="givemefreemarsballs@yabadabadooby.wanadoo.co.uk"]givemefreemarsballs@yabadabadooby.wanadoo.co.uk[/EMAIL]

As long as the bit after tha '@' symbol doesn't change, the first bit can be anything. Comes in very handy, and means i only need one email address for offers.
  • happyhappyshopper
    Options
    There are also good random email generator sites, which produce temporary email addresses - ive used Yopmail, which works very well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure