'The £1 Million cash card' - Anyone played it lately?

Comments

• Just thought I would say I got the same. Didn't bother to ring card has gone in the bin.
  • qqaa
    qqaa Posts: 1 Newbie
    matthewuk wrote: »
    Anyone played it lately? Just got a card in the May sky magazine, and have three guitars on the second card (text code: GLOBE6). Anyone with the same? (Also have two crabs on the bottom one).

hey, i got the same as you three guitars on the second card (text code: GLOBE6 ) and two crabs on the bottom one :D
  • 3 Guitars is £10....I text today....and for the rest of you...heres what you get with the rest of the symbols (This is for game with the closing date 31/12/10 where you text GLOBE 37 TO 84228)

3 x Bikes = £1000
    3 x Kite = £25
    3 x Glass = £100,000
    3 x Triangle = £5,000
    3 x Sweet = £50
    3 x Snowflake = £250
    3 x lion = £10,000
    3 x Apples = £20,000
    3 x Guitar = £10
    3 x Parasol = £500
    3 x Suitcase = £2000

Sorry about the dodgy order but thats the order the texts come in.
    I hope I can save people an extra £9 on there phone bill :)
  • penrypooch
    penrypooch Posts: 28 Forumite
    Thank you - you saved me £9 and guess what 3 guitars,:A
  • Hey I got one of these today 3 guitars on one and 2 crabs on the other, how do I get my claim code for these do I just have to post off the scratchcard? Sorry if it says this in the small print but I only have the 2 cards so not sure what to do ha

Thanks
  • andrew71
    andrew71 Posts: 1,227 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've been conned, Just scratched off one I found lying about and it had no winning lines.
    Mmm wonder if that is worth anything?
  • km506
    km506 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hey guys got a card (of course winning ...) and it s 3 lemons- closing date 31/07/10, send text to Jake 84228
    Okay I know it s a scam which is why im here asking if any1 has the same thing...coz if you do odds are ill only be winning a crappy 10 pounds
    Thanks
  • km506
    km506 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 25 June 2010 at 10:58PM
    Oh yeah and btw if ur scratch card's closing date is 31/10/10 and you have helicopters forget it - it s worth 10 pounds -
  • I won on the first and second cards back in April and sent mine off by post - you can only send off one card per household so i chose the one with 2 matching symbols - didnt fancy winning only £10! I just recieved my prize - a weeks self catering holiday accomadation - or so i thought. Looking on the forums this is a timeshare holiday so not going to bother. In addition i got another scratchcard (closing date 31/10/10) - 3 helicopters! also got 2 matching symbols - bats - anyone know what i may have won?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE folks DO NOT ring these premium phone numbers - much cheaper to send off your card by post but you just have to wait a little longer - either way - its probably not worth it anyway!!!
  • Has anybody played the new £1 millions cash card (closing date 28/02/11)? Ive got 3 grapes and 2 balloons! Anyone know what this might be? ive called twice before and the phonecall has cost £9 both times only to win £10 :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure