IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking fine received

Options

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ignore anything now unless they issue a LBC or real court claim; come back if you get either.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Mingandmong
    Mingandmong Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 September 2017 at 10:17PM
    Options
    I now have mitigating curcustances which you you would not believe pm for the info due to ppc monitoring this site ... my info is hot and will potentially lead to a court case against the ppc
    I don't fancy posting in an open forum but if you have replied to my post I will update you on what I have so far
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Beware engaging with anyone who pms you unless they have a very high post count and have been here a long time.

There are vipers in our midst!
  • Mingandmong
    Options
    Thanx Quentin I tried to pm a high poster but was closed to pm
    I am genuine and now have a genuine case against the ppc but I don't want to enclose on a public forum incase it jepadises my case. This is a breach of planning permission case and not the usual I did not overstay And could benefit lots of motorists when conluded I started the ball rolling yesterday
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,721 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Breach of planning permission gets nowhere.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    This is a breach of planning permission case and not the usual I did not overstay
    Don't mean to throw cold water on this, but this has been put forward to a number of judges in the past, to which they have said (paraphrasing), "If the local council is not taking forward a prosecution, them I'm not getting involved".

Sorry, but I don't do PMs, previously inundated by them, as well as too many random oddballs piling in with aggressive demands for personal attention - as if they own me. No more! Spoiled it for the genuine.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Mingandmong
    Mingandmong Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 September 2017 at 10:49PM
    Options
    Hi Coupon-mad
    Ohh I thought I had a case in the small claims for all the distress this has caused me
  • Mingandmong
    Options
    You would have thought a breach of planning permission would make it the the ppc could not issue PCN due to the breach
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,647 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Coupon-mad
    Ohh I thought I had a case in the small claims for all the distress this has caused me

What?? No planning permission caused you great stress?

Surely not.
  • Mingandmong
    Options
    No but gettintg a ppc and you have paid but fallen off the windscreen though I believe no fault of my own and reciving a £100 slap has caused me distress
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure