Wii Console With FIFA 09 & Mario Kart for £179.99 at Blockbusters

Comments

• ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    nitinpatil wrote: »
    Hi Guys

pls can any one tell me what items are included in bundle?
    Does it include all the following items along with mario kar with wheel and fifa09
    1. WII console
    2. One Remote
    3. Nuncheck Controller
    4.Wii sports

Please can any confirm.

Also I have seen argos offer all above 1 to 4 items + WII play + one more remote for £189.99 in metro today. Is argos offer better or blockbuster offer? I am interested in having minimum two remotes & Nuncheck Controller for my kids.

thanks in advance

Pats

Yes blockbuster offer includes items 1-4 as mentioned
    Well the wii console costs £179.99 & WII Play with remote is around £39.99 so you'd be saving £29.99 at argos.

I guess it depends which offer you want you save more £ at Blockbuster but you get your second wii remote at argos!
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    nitinpatil wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Does it include all the following items along with mario kar with wheel and fifa09
    1. WII console
    2. One Remote
    3. Nuncheck Controller
    4.Wii sports

Please can any confirm.

Also I have seen argos offer all above 1 to 4 items + WII play + one more remote for £189.99 in metro today. Is argos offer better or blockbuster offer? I am interested in having minimum two remotes & Nuncheck Controller for my kids.

thanks in advance

Pats

hi,im sorry but im not 100% sure on remotes and nuncheck control i imagine its only 1 remote tho but i do know you get the

wii sports,
    mario kart,
    fifa o9
    console
    argos sounds good offer to me tho.......what is wii play? sorry im new to all wii stuff:o
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • crystal9 wrote: »
    hi,im sorry but im not 100% sure on remotes and nuncheck control i imagine its only 1 remote tho but i do know you get the

wii sports,
    mario kart,
    fifa o9
    console
    argos sounds good offer to me tho.......what is wii play? sorry im new to all wii stuff:o

I am also new but here are the details from argos
    My Trolley

Continue shopping
    Product Qty Subtotal Home Delivery Store Pick-up 208-5683587MMA67UC324401T.jpg Nintendo Wii Play and Remote. icon_dagger.gif 568/3587
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    £9.99 icon_isaltm_delivery.gif Home delivery within 2 days icon_isaltm_storepickup.gif Can be reserved, subject to store stock How about…

3 Year Replacement Product Cover £30 - £39.99. £7.99

add to order
    208-5683257SPA67UC322266T.jpg Wii Console with Wii Sports Game. icon_dagger.gif 568/3257
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    £179.99 icon_isaltm_delivery.gif Home delivery within 2 days icon_isaltm_storepickup.gif Can be reserved, subject to store stock How about…

Wii Remote. £29.99

add to order
    Wii Nunchuk Controller. £14.97

add to order
    3 Year Breakdown Cover - Video Games System. £34.99

add to order
    Total: £189.98 We will check stock for your postcode when you checkout
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    thanks ive found the offer now, do you know what the nunchucks are used for? as i know the remotes are used for the bowling,tennis etc
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • went to bb for £179.99 deal, did as poster suggested and swapped Fifa game ( got two girls) traded these for 2 very new looking, second hand games i.e a puppy pet game and a boogie game (game with microphone) all for £181 !!! so 4 games altogether...very chuffed. :beer:to OP
    The assistant was so helpful I was staggered at the service! Only gripe is I will have to speak to the manager re getting my receipt sorted to indicate that it for christmas to post date the guarantee.
  • karie
    karie Posts: 483 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hello, is anyone able to confirm that you definitely get 2 remotes with the argos deal?

i can see that you get a remote when you buy wii play, but do you definitely also get 1 remote as standard with the console?

and another question! - how big is the wii when boxed? i need to buy one as a present and bring it with me on a plane to ireland - is it bulky?

thank you!! p.s. argos offering £10 voucher on spend over £100 so seems the best deal :)

karie
  • ^!£$&
    karie wrote: »
    hello, is anyone able to confirm that you definitely get 2 remotes with the argos deal?

i can see that you get a remote when you buy wii play, but do you definitely also get 1 remote as standard with the console?

and another question! - how big is the wii when boxed? i need to buy one as a present and bring it with me on a plane to ireland - is it bulky?

thank you!! p.s. argos offering £10 voucher on spend over £100 so seems the best deal :)

karie

Ok you always get one wii remote control boxed with console as standard so yesto your first question
    And as for the box there not as bulky as an ps3/ xbox boxed there a bit wider than a laptop, about 15cm thick and are suprisingly light
  • nitinpatil wrote: »
    Hi Guys

1. WII console
    2. One Remote
    3. Nuncheck Controller
    4.Wii sports

Please can any confirm.

thanks in advance

Pats

Hi Pats,
    Am new to posting comments, so please excuse, but having read some of the points above, why don't you trade in the 'Fifa 09' for 'Wii Play', so you will then have '2 remotes' for £179 including Mario Kart,

Does this make sense?
    HM68
  • ^!£$&
    Hi Pats,
    Am new to posting comments, so please excuse, but having read some of the points above, why don't you trade in the 'Fifa 09' for 'Wii Play', so you will then have '2 remotes' for £179 including Mario Kart,

Does this make sense?
    HM68
    this does make sense the trade in store credit price for fifa 09 was £22 yesterday and wii play costs £34.99 so you would pay an extra £12.99 so total cost with console would be £192.98 and you would get both wii play with remote & mario kart with wheel!!
  • snowbrow wrote: »
    this does make sense the trade in store credit price for fifa 09 was £22 yesterday and wii play costs £34.99 so you would pay an extra £12.99 so total cost with console would be £192.98 and you would get both wii play with remote & mario kart with wheel!!

I went to BB today, and asked to trade in fifa09 for wii play, they said no problem. Fifa09 and Wii play both retail at £34.99, so the guy behind the counter said I will do a straight swap. - I was well chuffed. :D

Nintendo Wii inc Wii Sports
    Mario Kart Inc Wheel
    Wii Play inc extra controller
    all for £179.99

So a big thanks to 'Snowbrow' for alerting me and fellow savers of the offer coming available. - That's the boys chrissie present sorted !! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure