Dishwasher

Had a fagor dishwasher today; i guess many techs have been out there redoing the drain assebly, pumps, soap operation and all kinds of stuff. But this dishwasher kept over spilling/overflowing all over the floor with soap. My question is, don't they make a high temp soap for commerical dishwashers that go over in the 3-400 degree range? This washer starts at 90 F and goes to 450. They wash some delicats in there most of the time, but when they crank the temp up the soap goes all over. So my guess is, they're using a soap thats not ment for high temp operations?

Comments

• EssexExile
    EssexExile Posts: 6,135 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I suspect, by your use of those old fashioned numbers, that you are in the colonies. Us Brits will be very confused.
    Tall, dark & handsome. Well two out of three ain't bad.
  • Paradigm
    Paradigm Posts: 3,613 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    blackmint wrote: »
    This washer starts at 90 F and goes to 450.

450F :eek: Are you sure? That's 230C, more than twice the boiling point of water!
    Always try to be at least half the person your dog thinks you are!
  • Paradigm wrote: »
    450F :eek: Are you sure? That's 230C, more than twice the boiling point of water!
    Probably a pressure dishwasher, a bit like a pressure cooker. Close the door, wind up the massive handle to seal it, step back and enjoy your crockery and cutlery being cleansed by superheated water.

I dread to think what the cycle time is though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure