Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

Comments

• Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Just bumping this again for evening crew- I've notched up about £30 today from this list and sign up bonus' etc. It'll take a while to gte to the pay out levels, but will all go to the christmas for free challenge :)
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • Csarina sorry to hear about your PC probs (don't you have technology sometimes!) please pm me your e-mail addy again and I will send you the £2 a day guide.

Today is the perfect time to start it as where I am it's miserable outside so lots of time to click and get extra cash xxx
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • Thank you for the guide.
    I am new to computers it took me ten minutes to figure out how to print it.:rotfl: But I did it.
  • Hi Eagerlearner

Thanks for this thread - I've been trying to do these daily clicks for a while, but just keep getting fed up. I've pm'd you for a copy of your routine (when you've got time) and I'm going to give it a proper go.

Polly
  • Thanks EL for the list, it's so helpful at keeping me focused and the cash is really building up, tracking ok using CCleaner between sites.

I just wondered what everyone else searhes for on kelkoo etc. I choose something different between sites, sometimes flowers, animals, bands, films etc. I find it difficult thinking of something new each time, but I think it helps tracking if youre not always clicking the same thing!
    March 2016 - £178,914.59; July 2017 £146,160.38
    Mortgage end Sept 2043; Target - pay off by March 2022, now Sept 2021
    Target balance July 2018 £112,560
  • EagerLearner
    EagerLearner Posts: 4,976 Forumite
    Hi all,

Just to say that several of my friends who use this guide too will be dropping buy over time to offer more insights about how to keep motivated, what their experiences have been etc. Please add yours as you go on, so the post is a valuable source of info for everyone.

Kelkoo / High St Web / Shopping.com

For me on Kelkoo I choose random things, such as kylie minogue's new album, a perfume, garden shears, skirts, dvd's and so much more. Whatever comes into your head really. Or just click on whatever they are recommending that day. On Carsource I also search through on any model really, then click through to the item at the end.

IMPORTANT:

It is not enough to simply click on Kelkoo/High St Web/ Shopping.com and go through to a product in the search page. You must then click that product and go to the third party site, such as John Lewis for example, and then click a page or two on the third party site. That way you will be 'seen' by the cashback site and by the third party site too.
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    I'll be printing it out to stick on the wall from work (have no printer ink here) and then I think it's going to be much quicker. Hoping a pay out will come reasonably quickly. Looking forward to hearing others stories...
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • Hi EagerLearner
    I'll PM'd you for more info on daily clicks. I've been clicking daily for the last couple of months but can only manage 91p per day.
    Thanks
    Basil
  • lililou
    lililou Posts: 663 Forumite
    Hi there

I've joined the recommended ones today and there are a lot of start up bonuses. However I use Camino on my mac and I can't see where to clear the cookies - can anyone else help? I don't have internet explorer.

And yes - perfect day for clicking!! But I want them to count:)

Thanks for all of your advice. Will be making loads soon, I'm sure:)
    Here come the girls....100% Gorgeous!!!
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Thankyou for the info just about to pm you..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure