Mighty deals - where to find information

Hello
I can't find any information about my deal from Mighty Deals. Money was taken, purchase 20.02.2014. Voucher was successful redeem but I can't find merchant information. How to check information about delivery?
My voucher MBE6A15FA

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Once you have logged into the Mighty Deals website, hover over your name at the top right of the page and click on ‘Account’. This will then take you to a page with two tabs – ‘My Deals’ and ‘My Details’.
    All deals you have purchased will be in the “My Deals” section

If your deal is not showing on your account page, please contact us using the contact us page with the following details so our Finance Team can look into this for you:
    Name of Customer
    Name of cardholder
    Card Number
    Time of payment
    Date of payment
    Amount
    Deal Purchased
    Bank Transaction Reference
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Hello,

What Browntoa has written is completely correct. However, if the above method is not working for you, then please contact us on twitter@mightydeals.co.uk

Thank you.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure