E: 31/12 Win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for 6 people or £5,000 in cash

Options
http://www.standard.co.uk/esrewards/win-a-14-night-luxury-holiday-to-florida-for-6-people-or-5000-in-cash-a3335131.html

CLC World is offering you the chance to win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for six people (including flights) or £5,000 in cash.
The winner and their guests can jet off to Regal Oaks, a luxury resort in Orlando, and enjoy two weeks of bliss in their very own townhouse, complete with hot tub, kitchen and spacious living area.
The resort is just a short drive from some of Orlando’s top attractions, including Disney World®, Harry Potter World™ and Universal Studios®, so this really is the perfect holiday for all the family.
Alternatively, the winner can choose to get the £5,000 in cash.
To enter simply complete this quick and easy post-Brexit travel poll - CLICK HERE to start.
Terms & Conditions:
Promotion closes at midnight on 31 December 2016. Please read the full Terms & Conditions before entering at www.post-brexit.org/terms-conditions/ Promoter: CLC World.

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    https://www.post-brexit.org/terms-conditions/

1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. One entry per person per household. No purchase necessary to enter.
    2. The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
    3. This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of CLC World Resorts & Hotels(CLC), bulk entries or anyone concerned with this promotion.
    4. The closing date for the draw is the 31st December 2016. All entries must be received before midnight on the closing date. Winners are selected at random and the Judge’s decision is final. The winners will be notified by telephone or email within 7 days of the draw date. If contact cannot be made within 14 days the prize will be forfeited and may be passed on to other entrants. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify CLC of any change in contact information.
    5. There will be one main prize to win a holiday to Florida for up to 6 persons, to include 14 nights of self-catering accommodation at CLC World Regal Oaks resort, 6 return economy flights, car hire and 7 days unlimited access to the 6 main theme parks. The holiday must be taken within 12 months of the prize being issued. Accommodation and flights are subject to availability. The prize does not include meals or spending money.
    6. Prizes are not transferable. There is a cash alternative of £5000. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
    7. This promotion and draw may be run across or amalgamated into other promotions by CLC which share an equivalent or greater prize offer. Further, this may involve pooling the total number of entrants from one or more other prize draws to make one draw on the closing date and awarding one main prize with the nature of that prize determined by which prize draw the entrant entered in the first place.
  • independance
    Options
    This prize draw’s sponsor, CLC World Resorts & Hotels, may also select certain entrants for a special holiday accommodation offer, in addition to the main prize.

Timeshare related methink's
  • Loucien
    Loucien Posts: 318 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    CLC - Club La Costa

From the comp T&Cs "Please note that we may contact you with holiday offers, which are entirely separate from the Prize Draw and that those offers are subject to attending a presentation and their own qualification criteria and terms and conditions."
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 6 September 2016 at 9:53PM
    Options
    Loucien wrote: »
    CLC - Club La Costa

From the comp T&Cs "Please note that we may contact you with holiday offers, which are entirely separate from the Prize Draw and that those offers are subject to attending a presentation and their own qualification criteria and terms and conditions."

That's why they are on the spam list.

if anyone is happy to give them their details here's another

http://www.orlandoholidaycomp.com/
  • tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just to add I received this comp in an email from Metro. Looks very spammy to me, wishing I hadn't been so quick to enter :(
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I have just had a call relating to this comp from a Manchester number. The woman went on about how the winner is due to be drawn in December but she still has some good news for me. Alarm bells started ringing at that point and I cut her short - I'm presuming she was going to try and sell me some time share or something. I won't be answering if she rings back...
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,174 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Memo to self, read all posts before entering.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • robbies_gal
    Options
    just to agree these are awful stupidly entered one of their comps few years ago and they wouldnt leave me alone
    What goes around-comes around
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Misslayed wrote: »
    Memo to self, read all posts before entering.

I think I entered this before there were any replies.... too quick off the mark!
    I have saved the number in my phone as Timeshare Nuisances in case they ring back, so I'll know not to answer!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    cagsd wrote: »
    I think I entered this before there were any replies.... too quick off the mark!
    I have saved the number in my phone as Timeshare Nuisances in case they ring back, so I'll know not to answer!

Ideally as they are on the spam list (and one of the worst) they wouldn't get posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure