lesliejack wrote: »
    another 26 boxes of PG tips today
    160 bags for £1.25p from small Asda
    we do drink a lot of tea, and now I feel like an official elite member,
    I HAVE A STASH!!

IM jealous Leslie!!! :rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Reds have had their day.......Now its the turn of the better Manchester team.....:rotfl::rotfl:

:eek: Goes to google trophies City have won compared to United's MMM they have a lot of catching up to do :cool: :grin:
  • Tinasmummy
    Tinasmummy Posts: 107
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Did you venture to Asda Lots of teas and coffees RTC
    Some hot choc options 50p
    galaxy hot choc 65p
    kenyen teabags 71p
    clipper tea bags 87p
    fruit tea bags 19/35p
    green teas 50p

some empty spaces so I missed other stuff

I spent about £15 on gift bags and paper I am delighted, it all averaged out at 16p each :T

Some for DIL and some for friends church fayre

Hello mrs mac, hope u are good.
    haven't managed to grab any of the cheap tea bags, you've done great, well done.
    I will keep looking tho cos I love my tea, none of the green or fancy stuff tho :rotfl:
  • tweets wrote: »
    :eek: Goes to google trophies City have won compared to United's MMM they have a lot of catching up to do :cool: :grin:

No point living in the past....:rotfl::rotfl::p
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Anyone else watching 5 Gold Rings? DH and I are playing along on the app and he's beating me :rotfl:
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Well my get up and go came back, so when DH got back from taking mil shopping we started the jobs in the garden. He cleaned the outside of the conservatory while I sorted out the many pots and hanging baskets and swept up all the leaves that had accumulated. I'm amazed at how many of the fuchsias and geraniums have survived and are growing already. I just had to cut off the dead bits.
    I tied up the huge jasmine, and fixed some wire netting to the top of part of the fence, (cat anti escape measure, lol). Having stacked everything on one side of the garden, DH broke out the karcher and cleaned most of the patio. I took over and cleaned the patio table and chairs. Goodness knows how much our water bill will be :eek:.
    Knackered now, so gas fire on as we're both cold, coffee, and telly evening ahead. I've got my feet up on the recliner as my ankle is still painful 9 months after I broke it. Been told painkillers, rest when it hurts, and patience, which I seem to be a bit short of:o
    rose, so sorry to read about your flood. The only upside is that you get your new kitchen and bathroom, and all your decorating done.
    N x
    Told you it would come back:D
    Be careful with your ankle dont over do it
    Tinasmummy wrote: »
    Oh wow Bubbs that baking looks amazing, be fab with a cuppa to watch call the midwife

Thanks, dont watch that but will have a slice before i go docs tomorrow:eek:
    Try making a sponge , just equal amounts of everything:D
    The tray bake was a make up as i went along:rotfl::rotfl: might taste crap:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Anyone else watching 5 Gold Rings? DH and I are playing along on the app and he's beating me :rotfl:

Is that the programme with the silver fox?:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    No point living in the past....:rotfl::rotfl::p

City have no future never have :p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Knowing our luck we will get you in the next round when we beat chelski tomorrow. Also I keep looking for the rearranged league match and hoping its not early Sunday or will be :mad: I will miss next Sundays match against Middlesbrough and the rearranged match against Swansea grr end april cant get home from mums til about 1-30pm :(
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    From dark side

240 typhoo teabags £1.25 @ asda
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    edited 12 March 2017 at 8:12PM
    manila wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Havent been here for a really long time.
    I hope all are well.

Wanted some advice regarding bad acne, has anyone tried and can recommend some treatment, gel or other?

Thanks

GP every time Manila if it's bad. There's some fabulous treatments now. Unfortunately there's still some GP's around who can dismiss it but it can leave scars emotionally and physically, at a time when youngsters are finding life tough enough. Go on the NHS website and Have a quick read. There's some specific meds mentioned which DO work and you can pester your GP until he or she will prescribe them.

Good luck. I'd be interested to know how you get on:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills