Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Just had one of the rare 250sb Trusted Surveys that accepted me and credited OK. 374/110 right now so I think I'll call it a day :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    just had an easy DS by Brainjuicer on shopping at Ocada they wanted your feelings on the pretty video.
    Manged 416 today with answert to question tasks
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Not got the 250SB ts but have just done a 50SB ts, only 20 questions on current topical issues.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    Looks like it's gonna be many round of sbtv for me sadly. Thanks for the code though :)

Also so annoyed at gifthunterclub, no complaitns up until now. I completed 4 surveys today all of which come in at 67.50points so i was close to reaching my gold of $10 paypal (£6.68) i think. Anyway.. they've took back 3 sets of my points even though i completed the surveys in full. :mad:
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Not got the 250SB ts but have just done a 50SB ts, only 20 questions on current topical issues.

Just done that but it didn't credit :(
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 30 May 2013 at 5:34PM
    scubaangel wrote: »

Did they credit the 50 to you yet? They didn't put mine in yet. Hope it goes through! 50bucks is alot to me. :D

Tbh its getting really annoying...Deal or no deal hasnt come through but another game one has...yesterday I downloaded 2 iphone apps and only got points for one -.-
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    yer seems nothin really on the cards for me today at SB so im gonna clear through the backlog of survey invitations on my email
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Kayalana99 wrote: »
    Did they credit the 50 to you yet? They didn't put mine in yet. Hope it goes through! 50bucks is alot to me. :D

Tbh its getting really annoying...Deal or no deal hasnt come through but another game one has...yesterday I downloaded 2 iphone apps and only got points for one -.-

Yeah the survey credited instantly for me.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Evening all

I haven't been doing much on swagbucks recently as I've been ill... anyway last week I thought I should get back onto it as I need to start saving for xmas... it seems everything has changed... I don't seem to have any DS - even if I do get the calendar on the front page, I click on it and it say, sorry no survey, please try again tomorrow, when I click on to survey's, it keeps picking up my husbands details - before when I when to the my survey id, it usually asks me to reauthenticate myself, which when I do it says my email and password word don't match - I know this has happened in the pass, but it usually say if you don't remember your password, please re-set it here - but can't see the option anymore. also I can't seem to do any tasks - its asking me for a log-in - when I do log into CrowdFlower - it has a dashboard, but no where I can do the tasks.... can any-one help me with any of these issues - or do I just totally give up with Swagbucks!

Thanks for reading and I will be grateful for any advise.
  • Woot! My first day on SwagBucks and I've managed to get to 241 :j

Ok admittedly a lot of that is all the bucks you get for doing newbie stuff, and I'm sick in bed so I've been fiddling with it most of the day, but I'm still chuffed. Hopefully it will go some small way towards helping with the unpleasant credit card bill I got in the mail this morning :(
    I don't like chick flicks, I get grazed knuckles doing my own car repairs and I ride a massive cruiser motorbike. To many this makes me a bloke in disguise but to my husband this makes me perfect
    :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport