Dynamic Advertising Solutions UK - Scam?

Hi all,

I came across this company via a link on a job website. The concept is magnetic adverts that are placed on the sides & free space on vehicles which local businesses in your area will pay you as an agent for. Dynamic advertising take commission from you, as one of their agents, of 5%. Each magnetic advert costs a business up to £250 per month to advertise with dynamic solutions. They supposedly supply you with customers and do all the marketing side of things for you and promise you can make a lot of money. Seems too easy to me! They are asking for an upfront fee of £79.95 which immediately sets alarm bells ringing and tell me it's a scam!! They say this is to make sure people who apply to be an agent are serious. They have a website, but it doesn't look the most professional to be honest. I applied out of curiosity to find out more and they have emailed me this morning to say there is work available in my area in Manchester and right at the end of the long email does it only then mention the fee! In the email they have sent they have tried to make it look as genuine as possible by supplying their company registration number etc. I've done some searching on the internet and can only find a couple of people who say they signed up with them and it's a scam, but not much else, so i'm just curious if anyone knows anything more about them. I've no intention by the way of signing up with them! :)

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    the up front fee and the very badly designed web site make me nervous
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Hi there,

Thanks for your comment, i would totally agree :)
  • Thanks for all the comments. I was thinking of registering with LCS (local Courier Services) after going through a registration process up to the point of the request for an up front fee. Research shows the address being used, Unit 36 88-90 Hatton Gardens is registered to a mailing and registration company called West One Business Services Ltd. I have tried ringing the numbers of Dynamic advertising Services, on the top of the e mail sent to me regarding courier work through LCS, but the 0871 number cuts off after being put on hold for 2-3 minutes. Also when trying to contact West one Buisness Services to try to find out the legality of LCS the phone just keeps ringing after pressing option 1.
    Sounds a plausible company on first inspection, but deeper reasearch should make people dubious about following it up.
  • sarangalou
    sarangalou Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 28 June 2011 at 2:30PM
    Kirsty3614 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I came across this company via a link on a job website. The concept is magnetic adverts that are placed on the sides & free space on vehicles which local businesses in your area will pay you as an agent for. Dynamic advertising take commission from you, as one of their agents, of 5%. Each magnetic advert costs a business up to £250 per month to advertise with dynamic solutions. They supposedly supply you with customers and do all the marketing side of things for you and promise you can make a lot of money. Seems too easy to me! They are asking for an upfront fee of £79.95 which immediately sets alarm bells ringing and tell me it's a scam!! They say this is to make sure people who apply to be an agent are serious. They have a website, but it doesn't look the most professional to be honest. I applied out of curiosity to find out more and they have emailed me this morning to say there is work available in my area in Manchester and right at the end of the long email does it only then mention the fee! In the email they have sent they have tried to make it look as genuine as possible by supplying their company registration number etc. I've done some searching on the internet and can only find a couple of people who say they signed up with them and it's a scam, but not much else, so i'm just curious if anyone knows anything more about them. I've no intention by the way of signing up with them! :)
    I also registered to become a courier - but something made me stop short of paying any money, I have since been on the web sight and looking for couriers that are already registered, phoned them only to find out most had join within the last month and had no phone calls - requesting them for deliveries. I also tried the phone number on the Email I received from them and was an automate answer saying all the lines were busy then started ringing again nay to be told at the end they were hanging up. Judging by the number of couriers I found on the sight I would say who ever made this site has made a lot of £75.00 - and I hope someone catches up with them.I phone 10 or so couriers from different Post code zones and it only leads me to believe in these difficult times finding a job people are desperate enough to try anything. Please don't make this !!!!!! any richer it a scam
  • Hi all

Please be careful !
    I foolishly paid £75 last month for being added to local courier services and they have taken another £75 from my debit card today! I had to call and cancel my card.

This is so unfair and I lost £150 to this joker!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure