B10 Notice of registration of Bankruptcy??

Can anyone tell me if this form actually means i am now bankrupt or that the petition to have me made bankrupt has been issued??

Cheers

Comments

• fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry jimmy, I don't know what a B10 Notice is. I just googled it and it came back with this thread!

:j :j

• philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    could this be scottish bankruptcy? the only other I could think of was land registry..but you shouldnt have received that
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • debt_doctor
    debt_doctor Posts: 4,595 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The only B10 form I have heard of is a form that a creditor uses to claim an interest in the bankrupts estate, but thats not a form that the bankrupt receives, so a bit confused.

DD
    Debt Doctor, Debt caseworker, Citizens' Advice Bureau .
    Impartial debt advice services: Citizens Advice Bureau Find your local CAB *** National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000*** BSC No. 100 ***
  • thanks for the replies,
    The form has come from the land registry as a notification of pending bankruptcy???
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I would suggest ringing National Debtline or the Isolvency Service tomorrow, both numbers in my sig. Though you may have to sit with your finger on the redial button for quite a while as they are pretty busy at the moment. It might even be worth ringing both.

This seems to be a bit beyond the experiance of us on here, sorry. But please let us know what is said.
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • Have you been served with a petition of Bankruptcy? as this seems to be the stage after that, there should be instructions to ring the courts on the B10 form.
    "Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call"
    "There is no spoon
    "

~~MSE BSC member #172~~
  • Yes the form says to contact the court but the papers were never served. In fact the only papers that were served were the papers to have the debt set aside which were filled in and sent back?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure