£20 off £50 spend at john lewis

Morning all

John Lewis £20 Discount Voucher

Spend £50 or more and enter John Lewis promo code -

1234564motherandb

at the checkout.

Just placed my order and all gone through ok.
Code obtained from hotdeals

Free Standard delivery on orders over £100 otherwise £3.95

Hope it is of use to someone.

xxxxxxx:T

Comments

• Searcher2
    Searcher2 Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Just as an addition - I used this on Waitrose Wines last night via Quidco via John Lewis. All seemed to go through fine though I have no email confirmation of order yet. Shame all the offers on mixed cases are out of stock but ordered 12 bottles of (probably) decent stuff for about £2.66 a bottle after all the discounts (voucher code 40%ish /Quidco 5%/Egg Money 1%)
  • jjef
    jjef Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Many thanks have just used code and all went through okay, although it did come up 'special mother and baby promotion' and I have ordered a DVD player so will wait and see once it is delivered what the charge has been, but free delivery so can't complain.
  • windym_2
    windym_2 Posts: 5,257
    Forumite
    Just ordered my fave wine for 3.23 a bottle instead of £6.99. Thanks.
  • suniil
    suniil Posts: 447 Forumite
    i've ordered an oven with this code and got delivery yesterday with £20 off
    jjef wrote:
    Many thanks have just used code and all went through okay, although it did come up 'special mother and baby promotion' and I have ordered a DVD player so will wait and see once it is delivered what the charge has been, but free delivery so can't complain.
  • I just tried to order something off a wedding gift list as well as purchasing items from the regular store and can't seem to find whether you can merge the two at the checkout. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  • Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Very happy with my item recieved on tuesday - very quick considering they said between 3-5 working days, I only ordered saturday.
    :T
  • Don't forget quidco!
    :o
  • Dear All,

Just wondering how many times you can use the online discount for John Lewis, is it only once as i have £500 in vouchers from my wedding

Hope someone can help

Kind regards

Ravi
  • Searcher2
    Searcher2 Posts: 1,174
    Forumite
    Just once per account. I did a wine order for myself and used it once then tried to order a fridge for my mum on my account and it wouldn't let me.... so I just set my mum up with an account and used that account and the voucher.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure