Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Organisation Representative
    Hi @bxboards,

I am really sorry that your transaction has decreased. I will need you to lodge a claim for your transaction so we can query this with the merchant and their network. I have made sure the 100 day claim limit is overridden so you can do this.

I do hope this helps but if you do have any further queries please let me know.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bxboards
    bxboards Posts: 1,711 Forumite
    Hi @bxboards,

I am really sorry that your transaction has decreased. I will need you to lodge a claim for your transaction so we can query this with the merchant and their network. I have made sure the 100 day claim limit is overridden so you can do this.

I do hope this helps but if you do have any further queries please let me know.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Hello

I've put in a Claim - it asked for an 'order number' but bank account applications do not have an order number. I have nothing that looks remotely like it in any of my e-mails from Co-Op so I have put in the account number of the new account I opened via your link.

I'm amazed financial organizations pull this trick, especially as the FoS is only a formal Complaint away and will cost them a lot more than the 50 they seem to feel like not paying :cool:
    Hi @bxboards,

I have spoke to our claims team and they will need your WE Reference number to query your claim. Therefore can you post a message on your claim with this information on?

It is important to know that it is not just a merchant that approves or declined a commission amount, it can also be the cashback network. This relates back to cashback not just being paid if you purchase an eligible item/contract/account it also is essential that we are recognised as the last referrer for that purchase.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bxboards
    edited 25 September 2015 at 12:08PM
    Hi @bxboards,

I have spoke to our claims team and they will need your WE Reference number to query your claim. Therefore can you post a message on your claim with this information on?

It is important to know that it is not just a merchant that approves or declined a commission amount, it can also be the cashback network. This relates back to cashback not just being paid if you purchase an eligible item/contract/account it also is essential that we are recognised as the last referrer for that purchase.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Hello Matt

Is this the number you need from application mail?

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;]Thanks
    The Co-operative Bank
    Ref: WEB[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;]xx[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;]xxxxxx[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    I've added this to the claim but now getting this error?

'
    Whoopsie Daisy!
    Something seems to have gone wrong...
    If you are attempting to complete a payment request on your account and have received this error message please bear with us. We are aware of this issue and our technical team are working on this. Thank you for your ongoing patience whilst we work to resolve this.

We’ll keep our eyes and ears open to try and find out what’s happened, but in the meantime, why not head back to our homepage or get back on track with one of the links below:'

I can't login in any longer?
  • Hi There,

I am awaiting £73.50 from Co-op car insurance it was showing as pending since 16th July but now showing purchase as 00.00 and still says pending. How do I give you my account details?
  • bxboards wrote: »
    Hello

I've just noticed the following:

04 Jun 2015 The Co-operative Bank £0.00 £0.00 £0.00

This was 'pending' at 50, but it's now gone to zero.

It doesn't seem to have declined.

I notice that Coop haven't paid any cashback for a while.

My TCB username is same here - why has the cashback that tracked in at a rate of 50-ish now gone to zero?

This has just happened to me also. Mine was pending at £50.50 from 11/7/15, but I noticed a few days ago that it dropped to 0.00. I raised a missing cashback claim and was advised to put in a claim for incorrectly tracked cashback. I've done that today. I really hope this has a good outcome for all of us who have opened accounts with the Co Op.
  • bxboards
    jools1985 wrote: »
    This has just happened to me also. Mine was pending at £50.50 from 11/7/15, but I noticed a few days ago that it dropped to 0.00. I raised a missing cashback claim and was advised to put in a claim for incorrectly tracked cashback. I've done that today. I really hope this has a good outcome for all of us who have opened accounts with the Co Op.

Maybe TCB can confirm if they has been a mass decline from Co-Op? Three of the most recent posts here are regarding Co-Op declines, two through the current account offer, and 1 of insurance.

if there is evidence of affiliate marketing abuse, then a Complaint should be put to the Co-0p directly.
    Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend!

@bxboards - The WE reference can normally be found when you originally requested the quote/ account transfer. If you can’t recall this please mention on your claims thread that you are having issues finding the reference they need and I am sure they will be able to help you further. I am sorry if you got an error on Friday, this should now be all resolved. In regards to your comments about a mass decline, a merchant does tend to confirm and decline transactions in batches. If we notice a lot of members are having similar issues this is something we will of course investigate but either way our members would be in the best situation if they lodge a claim.

@zoespen – If you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk I will be able to help you further with your transaction.

@jools1985 – Thanks for lodging a claim for your transaction with the Co-op. I do too hope we can get you the expected amount of cashback and I am really sorry that this transaction has changed itself to £0.

I hope this helps everyone.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • hi there, I still haven't received my £15 from signing up and buying a Look Fantastic beauty box.. all it says is 63p
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
    Hi @faerielight,

If you would kindly send me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk I will take a closer look into this offer and transaction for you :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback