Car Boot Sale in North East?

Comments

• Quaker
    Quaker Posts: 16 Forumite
    And dont forget the upsall one between middlesbrough
    and guisbrough. Starts at 10:00am on sundays
  • Question for old norton carbooters, i have been to redcar today, did very well, got sunburnt!!! While i was there someone told me that Norton Carbooty was starting again next week. Is this true????? If so what time sellers and is it in the same place????
  • Yes its true, Norton car boot reopens on Sunday 26/ 04/09.
  • Yes, it's true Norton car boot is back from Sunday 26/04/09. Same place, same times
  • Jen_31
    Jen_31 Posts: 343 Forumite
    edited 30 April 2009 at 8:19PM
    Website is up

http://nortoncarbootsale.com/

Starts the same week that redcar boot sale is not on :think:

Obviously planned so that everybody goes to Norton, as Redcar is usually packed with people. So dodgy goings on me thinks. 70p to enter and all. Wish i owned a car boot sale ;)

Redcar was on, sorry for getting daggers out *blush*
    :)
  • Eagle_1
    Eagle_1 Posts: 8,484 Forumite
    Just seen an advert in todays Northern Echo :
    Brand new car boot fair opening Thurs 7th May and every Thursday at Rainton Meadows Arena, Houghton le Spring.
    Sellers 10am public 11am.

Its Nobles Promotions who organise it and they can be contacted on 0191 5868131 for details.

Dont know how big this will be but thought id post for people who are local to it.
  • jaffa30
    jaffa30 Posts: 19,263
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Welfield Road Whitley Bay sunday mornings buyers from 8

Sedgefield is on as said on a Sunday and thursday, ive never ben to the sunday one however the thursday one is good and will be worth a look at , Batleys ( which is on the A693 chester le street to stanley ) sunday mornings not to sure on the time
    R.I.P Sam, still in my heart
  • Norton Car Boot has moved. Opens on Sunday 20th June 2010 Follow the links on their website. It's been sadly missed this year.:beer:
  • tel123
    tel123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Newtonlot wrote: »
    With all this talk of car boots sales I am really keen to go to one. Does anyone know of any in the North East ? Preferably near Sunderland or Middlesbrough.
    Would love to be able to buy some bargains and may even have a try at getting rid of some of my unused stuff.
    Cheers :beer:
    hi try seaham,its amazing lots of stalls lots of space,best ive been to
  • Hi theres a great car boot sale at Newcastle Falcons Rugby Club only 80p entry or £7.00 to sell, its every Sunday from 9.00am so nice and early so still have full day to do whatever:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure