Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• Crazyred_2
    Crazyred_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 9 January 2014 at 11:05PM
    Hi I'm a newbie can anybody help?? I've got a reference number how many people can i book with 1 booking reference number
    Thanks
  • May be a stupid question.... but will I be able to book online via my phone, or will it need to be done on a computer? Thanks
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    List of Code Crackers

Please add yourself to the list if you are willing to get involved.

Link to Spreadsheet https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhbDet0XnBDYm9LNkRQeldMSkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    Strapped (Non Spreadsheet)
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • Nudge
    Nudge Posts: 6,979 Forumite
    Todays Sun Holidays Password is ECHO
  • DaisyF wrote: »
    May be a stupid question.... but will I be able to book online via my phone, or will it need to be done on a computer? Thanks

If your phone has the Internet then you should be able too do it on that.
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    List of Code Crackers

Link to Spreadsheet https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhbDet0XnBDYm9LNkRQeldMSkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    52% tight
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    I really hope the code crakcing works - i am a mac user so have never been able to help out - BUT - can we also have a back up plan in place in case they use a number / letter combination as in recent offers....

Maybe we can work out who has access to the Sunday paper the earliest - either on a saturday night from a central london tube station or early sunday morning from a shop......

I live in the middle of nowhere so have no access to anywhere :mad:

although one time i think someone found the code online just before midnight as someone had posted it somewhere - but i can't remember where :o

do you think this should be a separate thead to organise getting a code from the paper as early as possible sat night / sunday morning?

art
  • Hi this is my first post but I used the forum last year for my forewords and managed to book. I'm hoping to book again this year. I will be at work Saturday (fingers crossed itl be quiet) il try to check as many as I can or il get my husband to check, just need to work out how to do the code cracker thing so will have look later. Desperately want school holidays and all the break free hols have gone so starting to panic we won't get one.

As an aside where is everyone hoping for? We have done hafan y mor a few times which is lovely, primrose valley in Scarborough is nice too and reighton sands. Was maybe going to try southerness in Dumfries this year, any other recs?
    X
  • jellyhead wrote: »
    List of Code Crackers

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    milky1965 (manually)
  • Laydee
    Laydee Posts: 40 Forumite
    Hi
    Can some one answer some questions about butlins skegness please?

1. Is this the butlins main resort or the caravan park opposite?
    2. If it is the butlins main site can we upgrade to the silver or gold apartments?
    3. Why is there a need for an Entertainment Plus Pass?(£12 per person per £9.50 break - £15 per person per £15 break) We were at butlins last year and the only extra passes you had to buy were for the sky bar or activity passes.
    Thanks

1. Yes, it is the Butlins main resort
    2. Yes you can upgrade. If you upgrade to Silver you get it cheaper than if booking direct with Butlins, (for me it was £3.50 per person per night extra). If you upgrade to Gold though you'll be paying brochure prices so you won't get any savings.
    3. The entertainment passes are for you to use all their activities like the shows, swimming pool and funfair. When booking direct with Butlins this cost is included in the price, whereas with the Sun offer you have to pay separate. I don't know if you can ask to have them taken off as in my invoice it just tells me how much I owe, it doesn't break it down to the individual costs. It's still much cheaper than booking direct with Butlins though. I can't imagine they'd let you take them off as there would be no way of them monitoring who is allowed in and who isn't as you don't get given a physical pass to show to people.

I'm going in Easter half term this year staying in a Silver Room, half board for 3 of us and it's £268.00 whereas direct with Butlins it would be £435.00.

Hope this helps :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport