current Eon gas price per unit?

2»

Comments

• BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    I checked my usage costs with Ebico and Utility Warehouse came out cheaper. Not sure why people on here have such a downer on them (BTW, I'm not a distributor and I'm not with them as I utilise Quidco to get a decent annual saving on my energy! :D )

You forgot to mention that however a few other suppliers came out cheaper than UW.

It depends on usage who comes out the cheapest, however no matter which usage UW don't come out the cheapest, either way there are others cheaper.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
  • 1carminestocky
    1carminestocky Posts: 5,256
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    BexTech wrote: »
    You forgot to mention that however a few other suppliers came out cheaper than UW.

It depends on usage who comes out the cheapest, however no matter which usage UW don't come out the cheapest, either way there are others cheaper.

Leccy 7,000, Gas 20,000 and I'm in the Yorkshire region. I mentioned Ebico because you claimed they were 'much better no matter which way you pay'. :confused: Patently not true unless you were just comparing them to the Eon standard rate.At any one time there could be any one of 6-10 different price plans/companies that are 'the cheapest'. Do you really think the vast majority of the public can be arsed to research such things on a monthly basis?
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • Choc
    Choc Posts: 199 Forumite
    Hi didnt want to start a UW debate,,just stating that it was a high price.There are many companies offering better than that..As i tell anyone whom will listen do your own homework..and i agree with the post above most people cant be bothered all the time checking and switching its a pain in the a--s-...But i will say that this is where UW do benefit..
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Leccy 7,000, Gas 20,000 and I'm in the Yorkshire region. I mentioned Ebico because you claimed they were 'much better no matter which way you pay'. :confused: Patently not true unless you were just comparing them to the Eon standard rate.At any one time there could be any one of 6-10 different price plans/companies that are 'the cheapest'. Do you really think the vast majority of the public can be arsed to research such things on a monthly basis?

Yes, I was just comparing to the EON standard price.

We check at least once a week, granted not everyone does, but I know many who do though.

We're on eBico for gas as they are the cheapest for us, however our electricity is elsewhere price fixed.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,073
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    BexTech wrote: »
    Yes, the electricity does depend on where you live in the UK, however the OP asked about gas and that is the same price throughout the UK.

It was just the gas prices they asked for, so that's all that I included in my post, as they didn't ask about the electricity I didn't post details of that, nor thought to mention that the electric varies across the country as they never asked about it.

Good thing someone's reading the posts properly!:o
  • 1carminestocky
    1carminestocky Posts: 5,256
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    greenbee wrote: »
    Good thing someone's reading the posts properly!:o

Twenty five past 3.
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors