What puts you off?

Comments

• Witless wrote: »
    True. Facial hair on a woman is a big turn off for me.

I agree. I don't like it on anyone, though I have never seen a female with a 'food catching' sized beard.
  • gonzo127 wrote: »
    probably get flamed, but among lots of other things, my marriage finished because of a seriously incompatible sex drive, with her feeling 1-2 times a year was enough, and me not being able to carry on living with that little intimacy

I doubt anyone would flame you for that, medical issues aside, and laugh that I initially read your message as 1-2 times/week. :rotfl:
  • Gavin83
    Gavin83 Posts: 8,749 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    svain wrote: »
    Smoker, drinker, drugs, any addiction

Out of interest would you date someone who smoked, drunk or took drugs but wasn't an addict?
  • svain
    svain Posts: 516 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Gavin83 wrote: »
    Out of interest would you date someone who smoked, drunk or took drugs but wasn't an addict?

I wouldnt date a smoker or drug taker. Social drinker is no problem but a heavy or daily drinker would be a no for me
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Rotten teeth and poor hygiene. No thanks. Urghhh!
  • gonzo127
    gonzo127 Posts: 4,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I doubt anyone would flame you for that, medical issues aside, and laugh that I initially read your message as 1-2 times/week. :rotfl:

well she didnt/doesnt have any medical issues to stop things, and apparently, according to her friends (whom have stopped me in the street to tell me, and insult me) she has a very good sex life with multiple partners since i left.

but 1-2 times a week would have been fine by me, ok so my sex drive is higher than that, but 1-2 times a week is certainly acceptable for me.:A
    Drop a brand challenge
    on a £100 shop you might on average get 70 items save
    10p per product = £7 a week ~ £28 a month
    20p per product = £14 a week ~ £56 a month
    30p per product = £21 a week ~ £84 a month (or in other words one weeks shoping at the new price)
  • Dird
    Dird Posts: 2,702 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I wonder how many couples broke up over the Brexit vote :-o
    Mortgage (Nov 15): £79,950 | Cashback sites: £900 | Current accounts: 11
    Mortgage (May 19): £71,754 | £30k in 2016: £30,300 (101%)
  • Loz01
    Loz01 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Smoking, I could never ever go out with someone who smoked, I hate the smell and the way all my colleagues at work who smoke are constantly hacking their guts up!!
  • toffee'n'tom
    toffee'n'tom Posts: 425 Forumite
    edited 18 January 2017 at 5:02AM
    Someone said on this thread that why would you start a relationship in the first place, but I've found that people put on an act but they can't keep it up forever!!

Habits I dislike - toilet seats and conditions they are left in, untidiness in the house (so generally cleaning up after someone), bad table manners, dreadful grammar and spelling and can't hold a conversation, finish sentences. Racism. Not so much being overweight but when overweight wearing clothes too small showing a big gut up front and a huge a*** c**** at the rear.

But worse I've found, bullying and controlling behaviour, aggressiveness and intimidation

And telling me that I have my own faults (accepted) so I should accept theirs??
  • Domayne
    Domayne Posts: 623 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Someone who is cruel to animals is an ultimate turn off for me. I was once dating a guy and had been seeing him for a few weeks when I stayed at his house and was awoken during the night to him kicking the life out of the dog because it peed on the floor :( I left and never spoke to him again.

Guys that are really soppy and constantly touching and clinging to you is also a big turn off. I'm not overly tactile and tend to feel really suffocated.

Constantly needing to be surrounded by people is a drain. I like people but I'd say I'm 90% introvert, 10% extrovert and need a lot of 'alone time' alcoholic guys that are in the pub every night like we are living on the set of eastern easternders, nty

After getting myself out of debt and becoming addicted to saving, I couldn't be with a guy in debt/couldn't save dragging me back down.

Anyone who tries to change me....if I'm not good enough already, find someone else.

Really skinny guys. I like some meat and something to hold on too!
    Saved so far - £28,890.97
    ~Selfish is the name that the jealous give to the free~
    Save 12k in 2019 #18 £5,489.43/12000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills