Free Huggies newborn starter kit from Asda

Join the asda baby club and get a voucher to print of for a free huggies starter kit containing a full size pack of nappies, full size pack of baby wipes, baby hat and money off vouchers.

http://www.asda.com/baby/babyJoin.html

Thanks to squibbly on HUKDeals
No longer posting on freebies or comps

Comments

• cpoir
    cpoir Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Excellent freebie, thanks :T
    Addicted to MSE ;)
  • I can't get the coupon to print? I've installed the couponmate thingy but it keeps saying looks like you need to install!!!! can I get a paper coupon from anywhere do you know?
    :xmastree:
  • tinawina wrote: »
    I can't get the coupon to print? I've installed the couponmate thingy but it keeps saying looks like you need to install!!!! can I get a paper coupon from anywhere do you know?

mine worked at home, but not at work. Our work will not allow downloads. no paper copy unfortunately. Try a friends pc, when it prints it will ask you if it printed ok, press no, then print again, will allow you 3 chances to print, so its possible to get 3 vouchers
  • cpoir
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Picked up 2 free boxes today no probs. Depending on your local store there might still be some old boxes knocking around (red design instead of white) so you have got the option for a plastic travel wipes box instead of the hat :j
    Addicted to MSE ;)
  • Hi

Op a big thank you for posting this. I will pop to Asda to collect one for my friend.

Thanks you, naomi :beer::beer:
    **Thank to all MSE who save me money with vouchers/ freebies & competitions ***
  • immysmum
    immysmum Posts: 89 Forumite
    I picked my mine today and they were reduced to £3 (from £5) and the coupon took £5 off. So they paid me to take it away.
  • immysmum wrote: »
    I picked my mine today and they were reduced to £3 (from £5) and the coupon took £5 off. So they paid me to take it away.

OH was the same in Asda Elgin
  • cpoir
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Yeah me too - picked up 2 boxes for £6 and I had 2 vouchers that took £10 off my shopping bill...:rotfl:
    Addicted to MSE ;)
  • ongoing, put mine away for the next baby boom
  • basak19
    basak19 Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post
    Sign up before 31st December and you will receive a free Huggies Newborn Starter Kit.babyclub.

they let you print out the voucher :T

http://babyclub.asda.com/register
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family