Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Hello :waves: from Travelodge Newcastle :D

Only got half free wifi used all my mifi and data watching trampolining over manor. :eek:

See my name is being used in vain. :p. I would use the greens probably but pretty sure I threw my batter mix fillers last year :ocontrary to popular belief I don't eat everything and anything. :rotfl:

I used some old cake/muffin mixes (2013) beginning of this year brownie mix tasted fine but the muffins with the choc chips tasted bit sicky DD3 said they tasted fine though so might have just been me and we are both still alive and kicking. :D

Newcastle:eek:

You do get about:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Oh and I have tried to bring the sunshine up with me not sure if it will reach the north east coven though. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Newcastle:eek:

You do get about:rotfl:

Not the upon one the under one. :p

D day tomorrow! DD2 dissertation deadline, have driven her up to hand it in.

And think it's thanks to mhoc who mentioned a Travelodge code couple weeks back. Got a bargain we usually Premier Inn it but it's quite pleasant here. :T
  • DD was in the upon one last night. Had Chinese food then a cocktail at the Science Bar. Sounded cool😎

Was a Woopsie fest in A this afternoon. Cleared the shelf of 14 25p toothpastes. (Shoe box appeal and food bank if no good). Lots of 10p f and v.

Realised freezer is full, but cannot make a meal! Need to do muggle shopping. Eek!

No wombles in car park. Either trolley staff are really tidy or someone got lots of time to womble in summer hols!
    In a world where you can be anything, be kind. (Caroline Flack)
    We have more in common than that which divides us. (Jo Cox)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Is this OOS on a.com? I can see it on there.

Osem Bamba Peanut Snack with Hazelnut Cream Filling (60g)

Store_1.15px.png
    Unavailable in Tesco [I bet not!:D:rotfl::p]
    • Store_8.15px.png
      85p
    • Store_3.15px.png
      90p *
    • Store_2.15px.png
      £1.00 *
    • Store_7.15px.png
      ---
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,945
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Had a lovely day on my own. Washed all the floors, did 2 loads washing, managed to dig out all the chrocosmia bulbs that were pushing out the patio step ( and breaching the damp course!!) washed the gardens path, walked to Tesco and W and got a few bargains. Then had t with a scone and jam for 67p in W and sat in the sun reading my free paper.
    Then went to Pizza Express with OH , DD & hubby and baby. Had a good meal but service was bad. We used 2 taste cards and saved loads. Unfortunately baby had a nappy accident and we had to take her home wrapped in my cardigan and a muslin.
    All in all a lovely day
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 14 August 2016 at 9:57PM
    Evening Peeps.

Just about to catch up, is TS staying near the monkey park???!!!

Have a lovely time.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Festive Dog Biscuits tin (500g) £1.69 store specific at M Belle Vale (Liverpool).
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Sarah :bdaycake: enjoy your meal

Thankyou
    gocat wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Sarahdol. Have a great day and enjoy your meal :beer: :bdaycake:

Thankyou
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Happy Birthday:D

34C0952B-DDEA-41B2-AE67-1BBEE8E20D53_zpspengp6k8.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thankyou Rhosynbach
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Evening all
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Does Mr Tm continuesly give you a running comentary on the cycling and tbeir mistakes.
    As oh watching show jumping this afternoon was . jumping to early .to late. Wrong stride .:o:rotfl:

Oh rhosynbach, I was absolutely stunned but delighted to see the show jumping this afternoon, to see the Whittaker brothers taking part, Michael at 56 and John, at 61, the oldest GB competitor at Rio. And it was John who went clear :j Alan and I were great show jumping fans in the 70's and 80's before our golfing took over in 90's, going to Horse of the Year Show, Olympia, etc and John was our hero, especially on Ryans Son ♥ who I got to meet at White City last time H-o-t-Year show was there. I was thrilled but so missed Alan not being there to share it with me :(

Was also delighted with Justin Rose winning gold in the golf aas we followed his career closely, and he fought so hard to get golf into the Olympics. A lovely young man

Thanks scamp for the frisk details, I managed to get an order in and then spent about an hour on phone to my friend talking her through her order, which we eventually managed despite the website keep crashing :T
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport