Boots Star Gift thread

Comments

• Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yep, all details are on our Boots page, and the next Star Gift is in our newsletter this week :j (You can sign up to the newsletter via the link in my signature if you don't already get it, although it should be 'MSE Money Tips' now :D )

When did the details go up?

Someone has already posted on here what the next one is.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    MSE_Rhiannon Posts: 151 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary First Post Car Insurance Carver! Energy Saving Champion
    Storck wrote: »
    When did the details go up?

Someone has already posted on here what the next one is.
    Tuesdays are our press day, details of offers go up throughout the day whilst we test them for the newsletter :)
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • Storck
    Tuesdays are our press day, details of offers go up throughout the day whilst we test them for the newsletter :)

Just to let you know the link on the page points to last years thread about the star gift.
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Apparently next week's is something from Zoella, then the week after is a Seventeen set.
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I got a 25% off any Christmas gift voucher for my advantage card - does anyone know if this can be used on the Star Gifts?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I got a 25% off any Christmas gift voucher for my advantage card - does anyone know if this can be used on the Star Gifts?

ooh thats a good point as I have got 2 25% off of christmas gift vouchers, its worth a try !
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I got a 25% off any Christmas gift voucher for my advantage card - does anyone know if this can be used on the Star Gifts?

I only got a 10% off Christmas Gift voucher :(

It doesn't say that it cannot be used on a Star Gift just that the gift must have a green parcel sticker on it.
  • cashewnut
    cashewnut Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I only got a 10% off Christmas Gift voucher :(

Me too :(
  • Storck
    cashewnut wrote: »
    Me too :(

I only got double points on Christmas gift
  • lucys_mum
    lucys_mum Posts: 416 Forumite
    Storck wrote: »
    I only got double points on Christmas gift

Girls - be proud ..... I got nothing:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income