Boots Christmas weekly star gift

Comments

• cath777
    cath777 Posts: 185 Forumite
    If anyone is ordering more than one the "save £5.00 when you spend over £40.00 on fragrance" code works with it :)

(code is over on the codes section and is also on the quidco site)

Hi I used that code as I ordered 1 gift set but also Britney Spears fantasy 50ml which is on offer for £15.00. Topped up my order with three things from the 3 for 2 Christmas promotions to get free delivery so well pleased. Thanks op :T
    MSE 7 year member :rotfl:

Sealed Pot Challenge No 056 :beer: £69.50 potted.
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    Triple points when you spend £100 or more. Code here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=56280839&postcount=1285
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • picnmix
    picnmix Posts: 642 Forumite
    juliebunny wrote: »
    And lordy, who remembers those flippin Fearne Hat boxes! She's come back for another try! http://www.boots.com/en/Fearnes-Favourites-Hat-Box_1267258/

:rotfl:This made me laugh as I found one of the blinking Hat Boxes on top of my wardrobe only yesterday, forgot all about it, along with a No7 electric manicure set, I'd picked them both up in the 75% off sale.

Is anyone else slightly dissapointed that Boots are trotting out the same things for a 3rd year running, I personally would like to see something a bit different in the OOTW/Star gift. Have to say though will still be buying 1 or 2 of them.

Was really looking forward to the FCUK bag this year, as last years was a bit pants, I got the bag 2 years ago for my birthday and have used it nearly every day since, its started to give up the ghost now, so looking forward to seeing this one in the flesh, but not entirely sure from the pic.
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    I love my FCUK bag from 2 years ago, its used every week (but not every day) and its still like new :).
  • xxlouisexx56
    xxlouisexx56 Posts: 2,267 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    I love my FCUK bag from 2 years ago, its used every week (but not every day) and its still like new :).

I bought my friend that set 2 years ago and she still uses the bag.

Got her the ted baker set last year.

What to get her this year?
  • balletshoes
    I bought my friend that set 2 years ago and she still uses the bag.

Got her the ted baker set last year.

What to get her this year?

I like this S&G set in the flesh this year -

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Shower-Trip-Travel-Bag_1273669/

theres another one in a vanity/travel case too (not the £60 set) but I can't find it online at all at the moment.
  • Our_lass
    Our_lass Posts: 29 Forumite
    Hi I've seen the posters it defo fern hatbox next week hth x
  • misslj_2
    misslj_2 Posts: 32 Forumite
    theres another one in a vanity/travel case too (not the £60 set) but I can't find it online at all at the moment.

This one??
    https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Smooth-Over-Darling_1273675/
    x
  • I quite like the Fearne box, but then I did get last years in the 75% off lol. I've got the christmas book today so will start looking what goodies I 'need' now
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • balletshoes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family