Tesco Home Panels

Comments

• crystal9 wrote: »
    the 1 i like is the cheapest you can prob guess. hmm now i dont know which 1 is 871 :rotfl:

:lipsrseal ahhh have to try 871 tommorrow.. would have been nice to test some crackers or pies a turkey and some bubbly dinner would be sorted now that would be moneysaving :money:
    Don't sweat the small stuff, Its all small stuff.
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    :lipsrseal ahhh have to try 871 tommorrow.. would have been nice to test some crackers or pies a turkey and some bubbly dinner would be sorted now that would be moneysaving :money:

nice thought
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • kaza
    kaza Posts: 893 Forumite
    Just had an invite for anti persperant deoderant
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Help!

I peeled off the black tape from the 2 deodorant mens body sprays and now I dont know which code is which one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me what the code is for the small can or the big can please :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sealady
    sealady Posts: 490 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just finished the cotton ear buds, am doing the liquid rim toilet clearner at the moment.
  • wirehair
    wirehair Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Help!

I peeled off the black tape from the 2 deodorant mens body sprays and now I dont know which code is which one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me what the code is for the small can or the big can please :beer:
    You test the big can first then the small .
    Never pay more than you have too
  • clancy
    clancy Posts: 490 Forumite
    I have had 2 different dog food samples, tissues & cotton buds all in the last 2 weeks :)
    I am a new home panelist and wondered does anyone know if we get any clubcard points for being testers???
    Mum of 2 adorable children & 2 cheeky cats who were born on 23.04.2009 :rotfl:
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,789 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    You don't get clubcard points but you do get to keep the stuff your testing. I got two black jumpers which are really nice and soft to test.
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i'm doing the mini air fresheners at the min, and just been accepted for the organic handwash, have just finished the pantyliners
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • lindsayb
    lindsayb Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I just emailed them, i will let you know if i hear anything
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts