Fairy's Thread

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Goto earn

1. click on daily polls, takes seconds to do this, click on vote to earn your swagbuck
    2. click on special offers

goto Payment Wall

currently working every day, click on complete a survey everyday with valid information for 55 points. You can do this one everyday ;)

click right through, click on complete and next. You should be awarded 55 swagbucks.

Goto supersonic

Look for videos. These are worth 1 SB each. Click and let play through, then click on close

Goto swagbucks TV

Click on a video and let it run through. Watch 10 videos to earn 3 swagbucks.

You can do as much as you like of these during the day

Install the toolbar for searching, like google, but you can earn random swagbucks. Search as you normally would, ie if you were going to go to a bingo site, instead of clicking on favourites, or using a cached version, search for it using the swagbucks search tool bar. You may win $1 $7 $50 as a surprise.

They do say don’t sit and search all day long as they will not award you for this.

Also if you tweet, check out twitter, they may sometimes offer free codes for swagbucks
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Aw thanks Aesop :)

Just a wee add note - there is a limit on the videos, tho at the minute its 150 points in a day so unless you are likely to watch more than 500 vids a day its not going to be a problem :rotfl::rotfl: - they may reduce it again at any time tho so just make sure you are getting points added if you watching loads :)

Has anyone managed to do a NOSO since they changed it? I can't do it at all now :(
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    Aw thanks Aesop :)

Just a wee add note - there is a limit on the videos, tho at the minute its 150 points in a day so unless you are likely to watch more than 500 vids a day its not going to be a problem :rotfl::rotfl: - they may reduce it again at any time tho so just make sure you are getting points added if you watching loads :)

Has anyone managed to do a NOSO since they changed it? I can't do it at all now :(

can only sit on computer for so long.... :rotfl: have managed 20 vids the most! LOL

yes, the NOSO is not working for me at all.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    No its not working for me either and nor is the supasonic thing (this one has never worked for me)
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Any hints on where to find swagbuck codes???

Cheers
    Typically confused and asking for advice
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    vixen1500 wrote: »
    Any hints on where to find swagbuck codes???

Cheers

follow them on twitter, they give out codes and also check out their blog. Can be found on the swagbucks site, scroll to the bottom, and you will see blog. read it daily, they have time limited codes.
  • vixen1500 wrote: »
    Any hints on where to find swagbuck codes???

Cheers

Here at the Swagcode spoiler!
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    Superpoints is like Swagbucks, referral only though.

You earn points through watching vids, doing surveys, signing up to emails, they send you surprise emails with points in that you claim.

There is daily stuff you can do, a daily spin of 50 spins or more depending on your status, these award you points randomly too.

You can cash out for paypal or amazon but it is 1000 points for amazon voucher.

http://blog.superpoints.com/
  • Aw thanks Aesop :)

The vid limit is only on sbtv, you can watch as many special offer videos as they give you, as they are through a different system. You can also watch the same video on different special offer walls and get paid for both.

They have just set up a 'snowball fight' too which is worth joining. There are two teams everyone on the winning team wins an extra 25 points and the other team 10 points so long as they do at least one special offer, survey or search win.
  • Here at the Swagcode spoiler!

One word of warning, be careful with the swagcode cheat sites, using them can get you banned. I don't think they can tell if you use them but don't mention them on the twitter or facebook feeds.

I actually find the easiest way to find code is to keep an eye on the facebook page. People will say thank you for the code when a code comes out and then I use the swidget (swag search swidget to find it) which tells you where it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure