Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Found some books on Argos for 49 p one is little mermaid with CD and puzzles .xx
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Splodge12 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your mum Tweets. Take care.
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Hello and good evening on this wet dark blustery November evening,
    Oh dear Tweets, your mum doesn't make life easy for you does she? Just try and not take too much flack from her, and don't run yourself ragged especially with the winter months fast approaching. Remember if you are poorly then she will have to fend for herself, so moral of this is look after yourself and dear little poopy first.
    LEJC- If only weren't fobbed off at the gps earlier in the week you may not have ended up in hospital, but at least you are there and hopefully your new home for the last few days will have boosted you enough to get through the next few months illness free!
    Sarah- such a shame you had rain on your hols but hopefully it was enjoyed by all-at least it was warmer than here.
    Mr Dol-again hoping he had a good holiday and gave him sufficient positivity for his next op.
    Marmie- Thanks for the morning cup of tea each day :)
    Hope all the poorlies are now on the road to recovery and have not shared their bugs with the rest of the elite family.
    Used my 10% off w card today :) U+G coupons scanned for £1.79 :)
    Went to T U+G scanned for £1.79 but...we 'bought' 5 but til would only accept 4, this happened yesterday as well but we thought SA had made a mistake..clearly not :( Also printed in B+W not colour ..so saved on coloured ink accepted with no problem.
    Just had a lovely roast chicken dinner now going to sit down with a glass of prosecco :)

Thank you :)

I am not allowed to be poorly :( if I am I just have to carry on regardless :cool:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Found some books on Argos for 49 p one is little mermaid with CD and puzzles .xx

Cant even get that one to come up on searching little mermaid!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Chinese takeaway meal deal (2 mains and 3 sides) for £10.00 at M&S
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/chinese-takeaway-meal-deal-2-mains-3-sides-for-10-m-s-2541310
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you - I didn't know that as only just looked at BoS as a result of San123 rates plummeting. Does the same rule apply to H4lifax too, do you know? Having now XX accounts going out at the start of the month to fund the various requirements before coming back can be a bit fraught if any mistime :eek:.

Thanks

Anon
    Don't know about Halifax. All I have with them is one rewards account with £750 going in and then out 2 days later.
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Hi what flavour do you want the barcode for as it says on the receipt
    Emerald ...I bought the mango one
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    You have been an :A and glad you was on other end of the phone when I wasn't on laptop . Think if you hadn't me and Poppy would have been in bottom block them men in white coats would have been a knocking at door

Thank you tweets, but for friends, you and our Poppy, I am happy to be there for you both anytime, day or night.

Make sure you rest, get plenty of sleep tonight xx
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

The sofa has gone :T
    And the weird coincidental thing is the lady who had it, has sat on it before when it belonged to Parents.
    I know her Grandparents :T they are from same village as Parents :D
    Small world & so pleased it has gone to right person :)

Well, how strange is that, but so lovely too. Makes it a pleasure passing things on with stories like that :) xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Thank you :)

I am not allowed to be poorly :( if I am I just have to carry on regardless :cool:

You just make sure you look after yourself :A:)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    :cool::cool: Chooks were grand, thank you :cool::cool:

jolly good :)
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Once again, I'm pages behind due to RL and a crisis over the weekend .im going to try to catch up tonight but XFactor is coming on now so I might not get done this evening :cool: :rotfl:

I read pages back that LEJC is in hospital but looking back even further can't see what happened. Can someone tell me please? I hope she's ok xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure