Free Shambala bracelet - Just pay £2.95 postage

Comments

• Fae
    Fae Posts: 664 Forumite
    Thanks for posting, I've got one for giving as a Christmas present :)

Fae
    LBM 29/10/2013 £14,218.00 As of 13/04/2014 £6477.00
    Paid 54%
    3 months to go 13 weeks
    DFD 28th August 2014
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    anteater99 wrote: »
    Thanks for the website address. Coming up at 5.90 postage. Really?

You must have selected two, its £2.95 p&p for each bracelet
  • Are these "real" shamballa bracelets?
  • sortika
    sortika Posts: 63 Forumite
    Are these "real" shamballa bracelets?

I highly doubt it, if they're selling them for £2.95 each. They're the same as the fake ones that you see on Amazon for £2.90 - horrible cheapy beads and string :C

Otherwise it would be lovely, but sometimes things are just too good a deal to be real - they're certainly not worth the 40 quid that they're saying they are.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Are these "real" shamballa bracelets?

Not without the shamballa logo on them like the one below there not.

ShamballaBracelet_2A_White.jpg
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yup, just look at the quality of that above post, the one we are all getting is a cheapo but my 9 year old DD will love it and I certainly wouldn't spend more then a few quid on a bit of jewellery for her, it'll probably be lost within a few months.
  • K1ttycat
    K1ttycat Posts: 640 Forumite
    They claim on their FB that they are the real thing, hopefully they will be a decent quality. I ordered one from another social deal-type website a few weeks ago...it was all hematite beads apart for the middle bead which was a crystal skull. (got it for halloween) It was said to be £50 for £6.99 and I was skeptical , thinking it would be a piece of junk but it is really nice, good quality and the crystals shimmered like diamonds. In fact, I don't care if is a skull, I really like it and will probably wear it for evenings out...definitely a conversation starter! :) Fingers crossed these will be just as good. Other ones I've had were from John Greed and they were a really good quality....have heard bad things about other "famous" brands where the stones fall out....so who knows!
  • does anyone know if this offer has finished? I get taken through to the website but no sign of a bracelet?

• rcookney wrote: »
    does anyone know if this offer has finished? I get taken through to the website but no sign of a bracelet?

I just ordered one, so all looks to be fine!

x
  • kimnat
    kimnat Posts: 114 Forumite
    I have just ordered one and I think it ends in about 5 days or when or all have gone:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure