Trying for a Baby Part 8

Comments

• abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Will reply later to individuals - running out of time as at a craft fair in a few mins.

I tried to find a better motto for you Teamlowe - but found that list instead which amused me greatly, lol!!

COMP - I put you on the testing list all small and tiny cos then its not as real :D

Pomme - Get a test done :cool:

Beautybutterfly - Big hugs for AF xx
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    becca0417 wrote: »
    Erghh cd65 ... Really?!

Unless I got it wrong which is also possible :p Snap on wasting loads n loads of tests btw. I'm trying to give myself a break from them now and have managed 2 whole days without peeing on anything :rotfl::rotfl:
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • afternoon all :)

hope we are all keeping up the PMA! as much as possible!

im holding strong on not testing until a week Saturday (yea right, im due to test anytime!) not feeling hopeful really, doubt this is going to be my month, but we shall see.

Abis - that list is brilliant :) in total agreement with them! (apart for the temping bits because im not temping yet, but no doubt ill get there)

Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • Abis - Had a giggle to myself at the list of ttc symptoms:rotfl:Nodded my head in agreement with nearly all of them.

Enjoy your craft fair:D

Butterfly - Hugs for cd1. Whats you preference. Chocolate or wine?

MV - Glad you little cat made it home safe. Take care out there on the mean streets some drivers are crazy:eek:

Razwaz - Welcome back.

No Angel
    - Hope the new drug helps with ttc.:)

afm. My temps have finally started to go down so I am hoping I O at a reasonable time this month but knowing my body it will probably change its mind at the last minute *rolls eyes*
  • lao_cat
    lao_cat Posts: 244 Forumite
    Afternoon all hugs to those who need them!

Cd1 for me, weird longest cycle ever and have been charting for over 3 years! I don't take hormonal birth control as it doesn't agree with me. I have alopecia and went off it to see if it would help with that.
  • Hugs for cd1 Lao_cat, I think its normal enough to have an odd/long cycle every now and then, we've all had them so don't worry too much, have some chocolate though. Or I just made Smarties cookies if you want one of those?

Abis how was your craft fair?

I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm dreading it,I took some sick leave after the mc and then some holiday days so I haven't been in since I was pregnant and happy. One of the girls I work with is just a few weeks ahead of where I was too so I think that'll be tough. I've ironed my clothes and made my lunch already and I've bought some new boots to wear so maybe that'll help?
  • Hopelass
    Hopelass Posts: 188 Forumite
    Hello Ladies

I hope everyone is feeling as well as can be expected - bit of a low month all round I think....

QQ I hope your OH will/has come round and speak to you properly soon, you deserve to be spoken to with some respect!

Abis - Thank you for doing the list! Please can you put me on CD4? AF started a few days ago - boo hiss, felt really really rubbish on Monday and Tuesday :(

Going to feed the cat and then settle down to read back properly now. Big hugs to all in need xx
    First baby due October 2013 :j
  • firefly369 wrote: »
    Abis - Had a giggle to myself at the list of ttc symptoms:rotfl:Nodded my head in agreement with nearly all of them.

Enjoy your craft fair:D

Butterfly - Hugs for cd1. Whats you preference. Chocolate or wine?

MV - Glad you little cat made it home safe. Take care out there on the mean streets some drivers are crazy:eek:

Razwaz - Welcome back.

No Angel
    - Hope the new drug helps with ttc.:)

afm. My temps have finally started to go down so I am hoping I O at a reasonable time this month but knowing my body it will probably change its mind at the last minute *rolls eyes*

Chocolate, went and got a pack of Reeses peanut butter cups from tesco on the way home from work, felt royally crap today. OH cried when I told him, I think he really had his hopes up because I was so late x
  • Just been looking at the ovulation things you recommended from amazon, was just wondering, does all the planning still work even when you're irregular?

(sorry if that's a completely daft question, but I am totally new to this, to be honest until now we've just been NTNP, just seeing what happens really, but now we both really want a baby!)
  • fannyanna
    fannyanna Posts: 2,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    QQ - sorry to hear what you're having to deal with at the moment x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business