Trying for a Baby Part 8

Comments

• Birdie85
    Birdie85 Posts: 9,330 Forumite
    edited 18 October 2012 at 8:44AM
    Know what you mean MV, can't believe how quickly this year has flown! Just been discussing plans for Christmas with my parents! :eek:

Congratulations Purcy! :j

Hugs for CD1 Legend :( You'll have to get a sexy halloween costume to put your OH in the mood on OV day! ;)
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
    Goal Weight 140lb Starting Weight: 160lb Current Weight 145lb
  • lovecake
    lovecake Posts: 682 Forumite
    Aaahhh! Congrats Purcy!! :):) Sorry it's CD1 LTL :( Xx
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks ladies

The cheesy grin gave me away! We're both so happy.
  • squ1rrel5
    squ1rrel5 Posts: 783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Congrats Purcy!! :j

So I poas AGAIN this morning and another BFN - I am sick of seeing them. Guess it means I am on for a stupidly long cycle again as AF not shown up yet
    So much for the Metformin. :mad: They were actually becoming shorter before I started on it! Plus I was told that they would really help me lose weight and despite being on a low-gi diet for the last 6 weeks and doing more exercise I have not lost one pound - really, not even 1!!!!

Even if I ov'd later than I thought I am definitely out again this month.as we only managed to BD after I got the positive opk's and we havent had the time to do anything since! Wouldnt surprise me if I hadnt actually ov'ed at all knowing my stupid body. Really hating myself today.

Sorry for the low PMA but I just feel that with my pcos and hubby's low SA results, we haven't got a hope in hell's chance of ever conveiving. It's been 18 months since we started (14 officially) and I know by some standards that isn't long but just feel like we have so much stuff against us. I usually try to stay realistic and have been pretty calm about it most months but for some reason this month's BFN has really hit me hard and im doing my hardest not to burst into tears :(
  • Massive hugs Squirrel xxx
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • ((Hugs)) Squirrel for the crappy time.

LTL - Hugs too for af
  • ahh FB pregnancy announcements, don't you just love 'em??

Just seen one from someone who has spent most of the time I have known her saying how much she hates kids/hates baby-bores/hates women with buggies etc etc blah blah. She is now 13 weeks pregnant and has a thread of over 60 posts going on and on about it.

Maybe it's my hormones but it's really irritated me.

Sorry to rant. I am just so anxious right now.
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    Well I cracked and drove around in the dark for ages and found a supermarket to buy a test, got back to the caravan, went to use it, and the bloody thing didn't work. No control line or test line at all.

I've got one left and I'll wait till the morning and hope it bloody works this time.
  • claire16c
    claire16c Posts: 7,074 Forumite
    squ1rrel5 wrote: »
    Congrats Purcy!! :j

So I poas AGAIN this morning and another BFN - I am sick of seeing them. Guess it means I am on for a stupidly long cycle again as AF not shown up yet
    So much for the Metformin. :mad: They were actually becoming shorter before I started on it! Plus I was told that they would really help me lose weight and despite being on a low-gi diet for the last 6 weeks and doing more exercise I have not lost one pound - really, not even 1!!!!

Even if I ov'd later than I thought I am definitely out again this month.as we only managed to BD after I got the positive opk's and we havent had the time to do anything since! Wouldnt surprise me if I hadnt actually ov'ed at all knowing my stupid body. Really hating myself today.

Sorry for the low PMA but I just feel that with my pcos and hubby's low SA results, we haven't got a hope in hell's chance of ever conveiving. It's been 18 months since we started (14 officially) and I know by some standards that isn't long but just feel like we have so much stuff against us. I usually try to stay realistic and have been pretty calm about it most months but for some reason this month's BFN has really hit me hard and im doing my hardest not to burst into tears :(

Big hugs! I dont want to encourage you to start crying but sometimes i feel better after a massive cry and just let it all out!

Is there anyway you could afford a personal trainer - or try to get a free session plus some tips or a programme to get you going? My DH works as one, and he always get clients who havent been able to loose weight on their own but he always does even those with health problems etc! Its normally a combination of them doing the wrong type of exercise and diet for them.

Don't hate yourself, pcos is out of your control and so are long cycles. I know how that feels its so frustrating.

Do you temp as well as do opks?
  • claire16c
    claire16c Posts: 7,074 Forumite
    RazWaz wrote: »
    Well I cracked and drove around in the dark for ages and found a supermarket to buy a test, got back to the caravan, went to use it, and the bloody thing didn't work. No control line or test line at all.

I've got one left and I'll wait till the morning and hope it bloody works this time.

How annoying! and its not the type of thing you want to take back to the shop and wave about saying it didnt work :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure