De Vere £1 Rooms Deal - Expired or Moved?

Options

Comments

• AFF_company_representative
    AFF_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Fergie76 wrote: »
    What is the score with this?

Is it for any serving personnel or are there conditions attached?

The original offer was only for Service personnel returning from deployment (and included those on rear party too) as a 'thank you and welcome home' gesture. I don't yet have any more details but I suspect it will be the same as it's simply a continuation of that original offer.

Hope that helps!
    "Official Organisation Representative
    I am the official organisation representative of the Army Familes Federation (AFF). MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE"
  • Fergie76
    Fergie76 Posts: 2,293 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Any updates on this?
  • AFF_company_representative
    AFF_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Fergie,

Apart from providing an email address, I'm afraid I haven't had any further response from De Vere Venues other than to say they are working on a flyer. I fear they've started to tire of me!

The best thing is to do what my earlier post suggests and that's to simply email them -

'All Service personnel/families need to do is email their location and availability request to: [EMAIL="deverecustomercare@listening.co.uk"]deverecustomercare@listening.co.uk[/EMAIL] where agents will be on hand to respond directly with availability and any other queries.'

If I do receive a glossy promo flyer this will be the first place I'll post it!

All the best :)
    "Official Organisation Representative
    I am the official organisation representative of the Army Familes Federation (AFF). MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE"
  • Fergie76
    Options
    Emailed them last night but no reply yet.
  • hilltop31
    hilltop31 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    still no reply? im intrigues i wouldnt mind a £1 night
  • Fergie76
    Options
    Still nothing. I'll give until the end of today and if still no reply boom somewhere else, as it is for next week.
  • Fergie76
    Options
    Got a reply back today and the offer is still ongoing.

I have now booked for next week.

The person I was emailing was very helpful and the process was pain free.

[FONT=&quot]We do have a Welcome Home for Heroes offer at £1 room only for a 1 night stay in one of our Venue hotels. You will need to provide military identification upon arrival at the hotel.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our Venue hotels include on this offer are:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheadle House[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Cheadle, Cheshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Denham Grove[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Denham, Buckinghamshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gorse Hill[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Woking, Surrey.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Harben House[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hartsfield Manor[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Batchworh, Surrey.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Highfield Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Hook, Hampshire[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Horsley Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], East Horsley, Surrey.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hunton Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Hunton Bridge, Hertfordshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Latimer Place[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Chesham, Buckinghamshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Milton Hill House[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Abingdon, Oxfordshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]New Place[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Southampton, Hampshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Staverton Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Daventry, Northamptonshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sunningdale Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Ascot, Berkshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Theobalds Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Uplands House[/FONT][FONT=&quot], High Wycombe, Buckkinghamshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Warbrook House[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Nr Hook, Hampshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Whites, Bolton[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Greater Manchester.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wokefield Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Reading Berkshire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wychwood Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Crewe, Cheshire.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]More details about the properties can be found at our website at www.devere.co.uk.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you would like to book one of these hotels please let me know which dates and location and I will be able to check the availability of the offer and get the reservation made for you.[/FONT]
  • Fergie76
    Options
    Just to let everyone know that this offer is still on and I am using it this Friday,
  • jussieb
    jussieb Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I too have just emailed regarding this offer and I have a £1 booking accepted for Friday...big shout out to De Vere for offering this.:beer:
  • Fergie76
    Options
    When I used it last week, I also got a free room upgrade, :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure