THE SUN £9.50 HOLIDAYS Start collecting tokens NOW!! **BOOKING OPEN**

Comments

• merlin passes are half price at the moment and they now include the blackpool tower, think they are half price till the end of the month, they are really worth it if you can afford the initial outlay

Hi
    Thanks I'll have a look where you can go with the Merlin passes x
  • ahll
    ahll Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can I ask after you send your application in how long does it take before you know which site and dates you are assigned ?
    "The time is always right to do what is right"
  • beth01dog
    beth01dog Posts: 110 Forumite
    FloFlo wrote: »
    Can't help but would also like to ask for anyone who knows a beach that allows dogs around April time, in Devon, Dorset or Wales - somewhere not too far from Swales.

One end of Weymouth beach is always open to dogs. We've stayed at a couple of parks close to Weymouth - Seaview and Weymouth Bay both ok.
  • Hi Guys

my son and I need a holiday...

How do I get the priority code as haven't had one sent this yesr ( change of address). Also will there be bonus tokens at all,
    or does any one have a spare number 1
  • Does any one ghave a priority form they vwon't be using? i'd appreciate it greatly. [EMAIL="julesnchris1@hotmail.com"]julesnchris1@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
  • annod27
    annod27 Posts: 194 Forumite
    Hi Guys

my son and I need a holiday...

How do I get the priority code as haven't had one sent this yesr ( change of address). Also will there be bonus tokens at all,
    or does any one have a spare number 1

hi if you have done a sun holiday in the last 2 years fill in this form and to speed it up if can put when and where you went away they will send you a code in a couple of days http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus
    ,if you have not been on one in 2 years there is a priority request list on another part of the site which i believe can be found via link on page one. hths
  • annod27
    annod27 Posts: 194 Forumite
    Does anyone know if there's a number to phone for help.
    The problem is my parents & sister are booking on line with a priority code, we want to go but havn't got a code (never been before) so need to book by collecting the tokens but we need to go to the same park at same time as I need their help with my husband in a wheelchair. We can't go in the same accomodation as them as we need to take our dog and my mum can't stay with the dog.

hi i have not been able to find a phone number but maybe someone else can help but the link i posted above can be used to email them your questions, i know from previous booking that they have then sent me an offer for a friend to book another accomadation at the same time/place/price unsure if this is available on every booking but maybe worth asking.
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    beth01dog wrote: »
    One end of Weymouth beach is always open to dogs. We've stayed at a couple of parks close to Weymouth - Seaview and Weymouth Bay both ok.

Thank you, I love Weymouth, are they both as close to Weymouth beach and town?
  • 13Kent
    13Kent Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Just to warn you we did one of these hols a few years ago, and my parents decided to book a van and come with us. With the extras added onto the cost of the free holiday - service charges and passes etc it ended up costing us more than the holiday my parents booked directly off the Haven website for the same holiday.
  • Birdy12
    Birdy12 Posts: 589 Forumite
    I don't suppose anyone has ever tried their luck and sent off an application form stating just one date, have they? I wouldn't mind a 3 night break in a particular area but only on one particular weekend.

I'm not fussed if I don't get it (just be a bonus weekend away) but I'm thinking 'don't ask, don't get'?

To my knowledge, they put they application forms that don't state 5 different dates/venues to the back of the queue, don't they?

Birdy
    It's wouldn't have not wouldn't of, shouldn't have not shouldn't of and couldn't have not couldn't of. Geddit?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure