Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    The swagcode is followed to a link to the survey page showing a whole bunch of surveys.

I would suggest avoiding 17796492 25sb for 5mins, it starts out saying it'll be 10mins then goes into a bunch of questions about how you recieve newly released movies then disqualified me because I hadn't seen the likes of Wonder Woman and Despicable me 3
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    HELP
    Having difficulty ticking off the "discover " part of the to do list. I have watched videos on the ascend media section and earned SB from this, I have clicked onto several different promotion which I what I usually do , but this week, it either hasn't ticked at all or ticked at a random point for no reason at all. Any advice please

Can only suggest the usual things of clearing cookies and cache and the slightly more recent - log out of swagbucks and log back in again (clear cookies and cache in between)
  • hmm seems to be a pretty poor for the year for me and other people:

Apps with these long adverts are pretty much useless
    EngageMe.tv hasn't been crediting at all for the last week
    Encrave content need manually clicking the next page rather than automatically moving to the next one
    Some of the videos on the toolbar are over twenty minutes long so letting that run by itself is a waste of time

:(
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,198 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    thanks for the new thread. No ncrave here either :(

I swear they deliberately have at least one very poor day a month to break target streaks
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    HELP
    Having difficulty ticking off the "discover " part of the to do list. I have watched videos on the ascend media section and earned SB from this, I have clicked onto several different promotion which I what I usually do , but this week, it either hasn't ticked at all or ticked at a random point for no reason at all. Any advice please

I always use incognito in chrome for ascend media videos and so far it has always paid after the 6 ads (I rarely play for more than 1sb) - I started using incognito several weeks ago when I was getting no ads and always do that now.
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    hmm seems to be a pretty poor for the year for me and other people:

Apps with these long adverts are pretty much useless
    EngageMe.tv hasn't been crediting at all for the last week
    Encrave content need manually clicking the next page rather than automatically moving to the next one
    Some of the videos on the toolbar are over twenty minutes long so letting that run by itself is a waste of time

:(

I`ve been managing to reach the first goal without doing a survey (Except instant surveys), without completing my discover and my to do list because Discover never credits me, tripping doesn`t even work unless i`m doing it wrong. But i`ve only been able to do that because i`ve been off work for the christmas period and now i`m back at work I fear I may have to do a survey :(

I do surveys at the end of the day because I just can`t be bothered to do it at the beginning, I know it means all of the spaces have been filled but it does work.

Some days I managed to reach my first goal just doing NCraves, search, game,poll, deal of the day, swagcode and that`s it, some of the goals were high but you can only do it if you got hours in the day to do it.
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Got 4sb for anwsering ten sets of questions on the gold survey page.

Every little helps
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 4 January 2018 at 11:14PM
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    I`ve been managing to reach the first goal without doing a survey (Except instant surveys), without completing my discover and my to do list because Discover never credits me, tripping doesn`t even work unless i`m doing it wrong. But i`ve only been able to do that because i`ve been off work for the christmas period and now i`m back at work I fear I may have to do a survey :(

I do surveys at the end of the day because I just can`t be bothered to do it at the beginning, I know it means all of the spaces have been filled but it does work.

Some days I managed to reach my first goal just doing NCraves, search, game,poll, deal of the day, swagcode and that`s it, some of the goals were high but you can only do it if you got hours in the day to do it.

The to do list bonuses don't count towards the daily goal or have any cumulative effect.

Tripping works for me - after it brings up the load of hotels I usually click on one that's offered by booking.com (don't think the chain matters but I always use theirs) wait for their site to load and that's it.

(should have added the last few times I have done it and others like them was incognito so when the browsing window was closed they don't leave cookies behind)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Also clearing tripping and booking cookies helps it to credit :)
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Looks like not all the apps have reset over night.
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure