Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Feb 15, 12:43 PM
    • 12,163Posts
    • 39,177Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    What Freebies Have You Received Today?
    • 10th Feb 15, 12:43 PM
    0 WOW
    What Freebies Have You Received Today? 10th Feb 15 at 12:43 PM
    As the old thread has over 6000 posts its time for a new thread.

What Freebies Have You Received Today?
    Please post all discussions about what freebies you have received today on this thread.

This is a continuation of this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3766189&page=307
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 71
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 18th Jun 17, 1:20 PM
    • 942 Posts
    • 713 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    Received a free car wash from local car wash after helping their boss at casualty department last weekend :-)
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 19th Jun 17, 2:09 PM
    • 130 Posts
    • 60 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Free (Sir) Billy Connolly DVD from Sky as part of the British Gas rewards scheme.
    • carlislelass
    • By carlislelass 19th Jun 17, 8:28 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 3,748 Thanks
    carlislelass
    Pets Pyjamas pop up dog bowl
    • t14cy t
    • By t14cy t 20th Jun 17, 3:36 PM
    • 621 Posts
    • 6,406 Thanks
    t14cy t
    free seeds for bees received today..thankyou!
    • CAZBEAR
    • By CAZBEAR 22nd Jun 17, 10:49 PM
    • 143 Posts
    • 668 Thanks
    CAZBEAR
    free pop up bowl, free cheesecake from Iceland (birthday reward coupon) flowers for bees seeds (many thanks to op) and free bunch flowers from Morries (also birthday reward coupon) Iceland and Morries have given birthday rewards for a few years....... Sainsbo's and Tesco's would do well to follow their example after ditching double-up on points i think !!!!
    Best headline ever on local paper??

"Weight loss group doubles in size"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

106Posts Today

2,172Users online

Martin's Twitter