Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Yes it will be part of pc office package. If you have document file you should also have database file as well as spreadsheet file.

All you have to do is copy & paste from msm. When you paste it it will show a bigger fonts as well as in bold that you can adjust it by changing the font to "10" & unchecked the bold then the whole description will fit into the box.

See I put the amount on description - like buy in 2 etc. That is only a reminder so you don't make the same mistake like you getting only 1.

Also always enter some spares at the bottom rows as something what you are looking for either OSS or they don't sell.

Ah - I think you have the package on your pc because if you don't have it won't let you open it. Now try save the master copy on your folder/file for future use.

Always print before you shop :)

Doc DH has saved what you sent in Desktop so I can open it up so do I just copy & paste from MSM my list, set up same as your example and it will work it all out then print before I go shopping.:o
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    DH moaning no tea ready:eek:
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Doc DH has saved what you sent in Desktop so I can open it up so do I just copy & paste from MSM my list, set up same as your example and it will work it all out then print before I go shopping.:o

Yes thats right. You let spreadsheet do the work as long as you don't alter the column E , you can extend it if you wish do you want me to send you a longer list so you can save it & copy & paste as long as you like.

Make sure column D is always in minus
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 25 October 2012 at 7:37PM
    Options

Tell him to open a can of Baxter soup & leave you alone tell him you are trying to save money so you can buy me Paco Robanne Million dollar perfume:rotfl:

Tell him to stop bugging you.. Tell him to go away:D

AH - I am going to signed off now, and I am sending you a better & longer rows just save it on the same file. If it tell you do you want to over ride your existing file - Click yes.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Thanks Doc you got me started so will have a play around later going to input my A's shop :A:A:A:beer:
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Weight watchers ready meal? :rotfl::rotfl:
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    Options
    CW - I got the pimp pimp:D:D:D you are after sending now.

Pimp? Or did you mean ping?:D
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    Options
    FT - remember you are coming to my house to clean too. All chemical/ bucket/ sponge provided all you have to do is turn up:cool:

See you soon. I will make curry puffs using jus rol when I see you we can have picnic:rotfl:

Yes FT you clean Doc's house. Then I don't have to do it:D
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    I wwonder what the ww meals are like?
  • Best_price
    Options
    Don't think I dare use 30 cans in one transaction that is just pure greed:( also it will attract unwanted supervisor/manager etc:(:(

I think it would be difficult to do without a major trouting. Also could lead to coupon being cancelled like the wrights one:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure